Grats Nonpareils on Heroic Sha!

90 Orc Rogue
Realm 1st!

Figured I'd go ahead and make this thread in preparation for it. Better luck next tier big crits.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Where did the evil Big Crits man touch you? Point at the doll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
This is not the same BC from dragonsoul, the heat is on & it's anyone's race.

I'm not in NP or anything, but I hope they win.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This is not the same BC from dragonsoul, the heat is on & it's anyone's race.I'm not in NP or anything, but I hope they win.

I'm not in it or anything but if it's truly anyone's race i'm rooting for <Twinkertoes>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Cuddles, why won't you cuddle with me? I'm warm and fuzzy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/target Toav
/cuddle
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
02/12/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Chåmpoo

Me too. Wait what?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/Target Cuddles
/Cuddle
/e Feels a sense of wonder and joy, a warm fleeting sensation
/e Ponders if this is what love is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
02/12/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Therec
Where did the evil Big Crits man touch you? Point at the doll.
there, there, in there, and here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
This is not the same BC from dragonsoul, the heat is on & it's anyone's race.

Awwww, I love you too Yaz.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
And the race continues...

BTW so sick of phase 1 on 25 man, 6 minutes of derp before the actual fight begins.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
And the race continues...

BTW so sick of phase 1 on 25 man, 6 minutes of derp before the actual fight begins.

Yeah, not engaging the small platforms has advantages and disadvantages. Less chance of death, but the phase takes forever. Looking at a 20 minute fight overall : /

Our biggest problem in p1 is the dps check before getting Lei's Hope. If an add eats 2 orbs, or 1 orb with slightly low dps, it's a wipe.
Edited by Shimitsu on 2/15/2013 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
And the winner is......
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/27/2013 10:15 PMPosted by Fadedspade
And the winner is......

Some bad 10 man guild thinking they are real raiders?

That isn't to say of course that BC deserved it given the play of a few players, but congrats on thinking you guys are worth something.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
02/27/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Semmi
And the winner is......

Some bad 10 man guild thinking they are real raiders?

That isn't to say of course that BC deserved it given the play of a few players, but congrats on thinking you guys are worth something.

And this is why you did not deserve the server first kill. So much immaturity spewing from your post it's pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Explain how considering 10 mans to be inferior immature.

They are different beasts, and the logistical nature of 10 mans generally makes them infinitely easier to setup and run. We simply didn't deserve the kill because a few key players aren't playing up to standard. Maturity has nothing to do with player skill.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Everyone knows that 10 and 25's are different beasts. No one is disputing that. You are being immature by conveniently shedding light on that fact after they got the kill. No one is bashing you guys for not killing it first considering you have multiple people in your guild that have killed it cross server. That would be immature wouldn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/27/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Krippz
Everyone knows that 10 and 25's are different beasts. No one is disputing that. You are being immature by conveniently shedding light on that fact after they got the kill. No one is bashing you guys for not killing it first considering you have multiple people in your guild that have killed it cross server. That would be immature wouldn't it?

Actually Semmi has been saying that he considers 10s inferior for pretty much, well forever?

Saying he's only doing it as a scapegoat or that he didn't deserve server first for his maturity level just tells everyone you are coming from a place of ignorance yet somehow feel justified in being judgmental.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/27/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Krippz
No one is bashing you guys for not killing it first considering you have multiple people in your guild that have killed it cross server.

You did see the first post and many others by Ahveros, right?

I would like to say my opinions are my own and not affiliated with the guild (though I'm sure some people will say it shows bad on the guild). Some people expressed genuine congratulatory remarks, and that's cool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]