Grats Nonpareils on Heroic Sha!

90 Worgen Warlock
02/27/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Semmi
No one is bashing you guys for not killing it first considering you have multiple people in your guild that have killed it cross server.

You did see the first post and many others by Ahveros, right?

I would like to say my opinions are my own and not affiliated with the guild (though I'm sure some people will say it shows bad on the guild). Some people expressed genuine congratulatory remarks, and that's cool.

Fair enough and you are entitled to your opinion. Good luck killing it on 25 man
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Congrats on the kill guys!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
02/28/2013 12:44 AMPosted by Bearom
Congrats on the kill guys!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10 and 25 man raiding are different beasts yes. However when you've spent 4 weeks on a boss that most kill in 2 and still havent killed it, whether or not the tier was easier for 10 or 25 man is irrevelant. At this point I just want the boss dead so that Big Crits can fix what we need to fix for 5.2. We should have been done weeks ago, and so any victory at this point will seem lackluster to me.
Reply Quote
No one is bashing you guys for not killing it first considering you have multiple people in your guild that have killed it cross server.

You did see the first post and many others by Ahveros, right?
had to log into the forums real quick for this one.

boo hoo Ahveros made a post bashing BC. Go cry some more scrub and grats on your heroic sha kill....oh wait. No wonder you couldn't kill heroic sha, bet you checked the realm forums after every wipe and cried over my posts. Tears tend to blind one's eyes and make them stand in bad. But hey, its your raid and you'll cry if you want to amirite?
Edited by Ahveros on 2/28/2013 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
02/27/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Semmi
And the winner is......

Some bad 10 man guild thinking they are real raiders?

That isn't to say of course that BC deserved it given the play of a few players, but congrats on thinking you guys are worth something.

You see...I understand where you're coming from saying that 10 mans are inferior..yada yada yada. I understand everything you're thinking Semmi and I also understand that you're a mad bro. either way though..whether 10 man is "inferior" in your opinion or not, not only did we kill it before you, but in your own defense we also wiped 100+ more times than you all did. we were in the upward range of 285+ before killing him.

also...saying 10s is inferior..sure go ahead and say that, but how about you quit crying about it and take your best 10 players, since apparently it's so easy to do (according to you):

Explain how considering 10 mans to be inferior immature.

They are different beasts, and the logistical nature of 10 mans generally makes them infinitely easier to setup and run. We simply didn't deserve the kill because a few key players aren't playing up to standard. Maturity has nothing to do with player skill.

go make a 10 man from your best 10 people, and kill the 16/16 hm yourself...since of course it's so easy to setup and run.

The immaturity is not stemmed from 10 mans being "inferior" but from the comment of "Some bad 10 man guild thinking they are real raiders?"

So..Semmi....quit being such a mad bro.

Sincerely,
The "badly geared clicker"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
ooo Semmi got owned
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HI NP GRATS ON THE KILL!

Semmi just stick to camping galleon

Server first empress doesnt matter all that matters is server first sha. So double grats to NP on both of those wakka wakka.

Nelby is my favorite clicking blood DK on earf.

So grats Nit Shim Nim Delt BRRRROOOOGGGGGHAN Yaz Wengfei Dobbers and everyone else that was there doing work.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Some cultures communicate entirely with clicks.

The more you know!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
It's ok, Ahveros is a well known troll. No notable accomplishments.

Grats on the kill NP, look forward to T15.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
i click lightwells
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Indeed, the Throne of the Thundercats should be a fun race.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Out of curiosity, does Nelbert stream raids anymore? Or is he done?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
He still streams
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Haven't seen his stream up for the past few weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Hurray!

Take that Asheleyriot. That's for rejecting me twice from big crits!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hurray!Take that Asheleyriot. That's for rejecting me twice from big crits!

This faux outrage would be kind of hilarious if ashleyriot still played wow
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hurray!

Take that Asheleyriot. That's for rejecting me twice from big crits!

Lol we found out the secret word to make her love you. Starts with c and rhymes with runt.
Edited by Therec on 2/28/2013 12:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/28/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Therec
Lol we found out the secret word to make her love you. Starts with c and rhymes with runt.

OH MY GOD, that's thinly veiled profanity!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Lol it was enough to make her leave the guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]