Grats Nonpareils on Heroic Sha!

It's ok, Ahveros is a well known troll. No notable accomplishments.

Grats on the kill NP, look forward to T15.
killed heroic protectors and heroic tsulong before you guys. I'd have a heroic sha kill way before you guys as well if I didn't get tired of the 5 hours a day 5 days a week raid grind. You just mad because you didn't kill heroic sha, get on my level.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
It's ok, Ahveros is a well known troll. No notable accomplishments.

Grats on the kill NP, look forward to T15.
killed heroic protectors and heroic tsulong before you guys. I'd have a heroic sha kill way before you guys as well if I didn't get tired of the 5 hours a day 5 days a week raid grind. You just mad because you didn't kill heroic sha, get on my level.

Which guild was this with?

Edit: nvm found it. The Business, yep you did get your H Protectors and Tsulong kills with them. Hows your H Heart of Fear progression? Also, theyre still 3/4H on Terrace, so pretty sure you wouldnt have your sha kill way before us. Even when spending double the amount of time on the boss.
Edited by Therec on 2/28/2013 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/28/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Nelbert

Some bad 10 man guild thinking they are real raiders?

That isn't to say of course that BC deserved it given the play of a few players, but congrats on thinking you guys are worth something.

You see...I understand where you're coming from saying that 10 mans are inferior..yada yada yada. I understand everything you're thinking Semmi and I also understand that you're a mad bro. either way though..whether 10 man is "inferior" in your opinion or not, not only did we kill it before you, but in your own defense we also wiped 100+ more times than you all did. we were in the upward range of 285+ before killing him.

also...saying 10s is inferior..sure go ahead and say that, but how about you quit crying about it and take your best 10 players, since apparently it's so easy to do (according to you):

Explain how considering 10 mans to be inferior immature.

They are different beasts, and the logistical nature of 10 mans generally makes them infinitely easier to setup and run. We simply didn't deserve the kill because a few key players aren't playing up to standard. Maturity has nothing to do with player skill.

go make a 10 man from your best 10 people, and kill the 16/16 hm yourself...since of course it's so easy to setup and run.

The immaturity is not stemmed from 10 mans being "inferior" but from the comment of "Some bad 10 man guild thinking they are real raiders?"

So..Semmi....quit being such a mad bro.

Sincerely,
The "badly geared clicker"

If I had any ounce of respect for you previously, this is where I lost it.
The good sport in me would have gratz'd you and your guild, but after seeing nothing but troll posts from your guild you can kiss my !@#.

Dropping down to ten man to finish a tier is ridiculous, there are 15 people that have put in hours of their time to see this boss die, and to bench all them (not to mention the bench we already have) just so we can get a kill on ten man which is already easier is ridiculous and isn't going to happen. It's not impossible to do it on 25 man and I'll be damned if I go to lolezmode just to finish, because I know we're capable of doing it on twenty five.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
The 10 vs 25 debate is pointless and stupid. Noone can give a good comparison on which is easier. The only thing it does is piss people off.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

The good sport in me would have gratz'd you and your guild, but after seeing nothing but troll posts from your guild you can kiss my !@#.

Dropping down to ten man to finish a tier is ridiculous, there are 15 people that have put in hours of their time to see this boss die, and to bench all them (not to mention the bench we already have) just so we can get a kill on ten man which is already easier is ridiculous and isn't going to happen. It's not impossible to do it on 25 man and I'll be damned if I go to lolezmode just to finish, because I know we're capable of doing it on twenty five.

I find it amazing that you can disregard the numerous troll posts by your guild and bemoan Nel for doing nothing but attacking the discrediting narrative that their kill was easier or without merit because it was in "lolezmode". And everyone knew you guys were going to inject the 10 vs 25 card. Thanks for proving everyone right.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/28/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Krippz
I find it amazing that you can disregard the numerous troll posts by your guild and bemoan Nel for doing nothing but attacking the discrediting narrative that their kill was easier or without merit because it was in "lolezmode". And everyone knew you guys were going to inject the 10 vs 25 card. Thanks for proving everyone right.

440 kills on ten man world wide

http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter/sha-of-fear-heroic-10man

206 kills on twenty five world wide

http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter/sha-of-fear-heroic-25man

Nobody is discrediting anything, the fact is, 10 is easier than 25. If you don't believe me that's fine, it's like denying evolution. Deny it all you want, it's still true, whether you like it or not.

What I find amazing is that a 4/16 Heroic player is trying to talk smack to better players than him.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Caill let it go. Bring that energy to T15.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm not sure, but you must have some pent up nerd rage towards big crits because you sure like to exagerrate a bit.

I find it amazing that you can disregard the numerous troll posts by your guild

numerous =1 borderline troll post towards NP

and bemoan Nel for doing nothing but attacking the discrediting narrative that their kill was easier or without merit because it was in "lolezmode".

He did quite a bit more than that in his post. <3 still nel

And everyone knew you guys were going to inject the 10 vs 25 card.

Just you so far

Thanks for proving everyone right.

Again just you
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight

^ This...and also to follow up, I'm glad that the only thing that you took from my post is saying to drop down to 10 when that wasn't even in my intent, it was merely to say to counter what Semmi had said about what you now call "lolezmode". If I even am going to consider either of your opinions valid on "lolezmode" I'd like to see some results, you merely attempting to "prove" yourself just by killing things on 25 man the go for it, but saying that you killed it on 25 man does not mean that you could always kill it on 10 man. If you don't agree, please, prove me wrong.

Also..

Honestly....I'm sorry that you feel that way and that it has come to this for your feelings towards Nonpareils, as for we're just "casuals" and not as sweet so I guess I can understand.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi nelbert!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Real talk, does heroic sha even lift?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
02/28/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Cuddles
Real talk, does heroic sha even lift?

ohai! Totally...have you seen how many arms that beast has? I mean...it's crazy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/28/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Nelbert
ohai! Totally...have you seen how many arms that beast has? I mean...it's crazy!

They all look rather scrawny, I question whether he is even going for size, which is of course all that matters.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue

What I find amazing is that a 4/16 Heroic player is trying to talk smack to better players than him.

Placing value on a person or their opinions based on their progression in wow? Come on now.

I'm 16/16H and you're not. Does that mean you can't talk to me? Or call me out when I act like a fool? You might not have realized this yet, but there's a real person behind everyone of these posts.

To be clear, he's not taking issue with your progression; just your attitude.
Edited by Shimitsu on 2/28/2013 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
these guilds should merge due to sexual tensions imo
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
02/28/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Kalenah

You forgot to say "I'm not in either guild, but..."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/28/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Kalenah

This thread just got 500% more sexy
Reply Quote

Which guild was this with?

Edit: nvm found it. The Business, yep you did get your H Protectors and Tsulong kills with them. Hows your H Heart of Fear progression? Also, theyre still 3/4H on Terrace, so pretty sure you wouldnt have your sha kill way before us. Even when spending double the amount of time on the boss.
Naw they would of killed sha before you guys still just like NP did. You guys aren't even good, get out of here you scrub nuggets. So much butt hurt in this thread, we should rename this thread the Shashank Redemption and we'll replace the shower scene with NP's heroic sha kill video.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

440 kills on ten man world wide
http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter/sha-of-fear-heroic-10man

206 kills on twenty five world wide
http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter/sha-of-fear-heroic-25man

There are also nearly 10 times as many 10m guilds, which tends to skew the numbers in favor of 10m. A more accurate number could be found from comparing the % of guilds to kill a heroic boss to the % of guilds to kill heroic sha. Although even then the numbers aren't really representative of difficulty, due to most casual guilds being 10m.

25m definitely has it harder as far as getting the roster together, but I would say that the difficulty of the fights is closer than most would think. Just my opinion though.

tl;dr: too hard to accurately represent difficulty of encounter with number of kills.
Close race though, looking forward to another one in 5.2!
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Paladin
440 kills on ten man world widehttp://www.wowprogress.com/encounter/sha-of-fear-heroic-10man206 kills on twenty five world widehttp://www.wowprogress.com/encounter/sha-of-fear-heroic-25man

These are my favorite arguements right here. Obviously because more guilds have done it on 10 it must be easier right?

Maybe, juuuust maybe. It is actually harder to get 25 people online. Maaaaaybe a lot of these NUMEROUS EASY LOLEZMODE guilds(referring to current 10man guilds, keep up with me window lickers) that were 25 man, downsized and went 10man late in cata due to recruiting issues?

Maybe folks would rather raid with 10-13 good friends that they know are skilled, then endlessly deal with 'new apps' losing recruits, or being used as a 'stepping stone' guild to higher end game. But no, it must be because they are LOLAWFULBADSNEEDEZMODETENS

I can think of at least 4 guilds that I have personally been in that dropped from 25 mans to 10's due to attendance and recruiting issues. Yet now they are 'lolzawfulitaint25mans'.

Whaaat ever.

The argument can be argued all day. But the fact is only 1 guild got 'Realm First: Heroic Sha' and grats to them. But the thing is, blizz can never fully make it comparable. Some fights will always be harder on 10 and vice versa.

So instead of making excuses, gear up, focus, put on your big boy pants, DA TUNDA KING COMES!

p.s. I missed you in the grats post Syr, can't beleive it... My memory ain't so good from the concussions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]