Grats Nonpareils on Heroic Sha!

90 Pandaren Monk
Checkmate

!@#$.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Real talk though, all this animosity is no fun. I just wanna slay internet Dargons
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Sweet, math nerds! Maybe you guys can appreciate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJvshZmYPs

And when you're done, I have some Prob and Stats homework for you.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
03/02/2013 03:28 AMPosted by Tact
Real talk though, all this animosity is no fun. I just wanna slay internet Dargons

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Worth the double post)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Also wtb kill video (or stream) for nerdscreams plx

http://www.twitch.tv/meffod/b/372415965

4:43:00 for ours, so loud
Edited by Tact on 3/2/2013 3:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
03/02/2013 03:33 AMPosted by Tact

Nel just posted our kill video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlEPpy5k-k

We got nothing on Suzu screams...
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
This thread is getting too friendly, Nac think back to downsizing 40 mans to 25 mans & release your inner rage!

As for no guilds worth anything on Sen'Jin, I have faith that in due time Jadewing Dragons has a chance to be pretty damn good, Rofy is an absolute beast & the guild is fairly new.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Not only that, but there's only like 6 threads on the topic. I think we can get up to a dozen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Only a dozen? I believe we could spark up this debate to the whole WoW community (over and over) and have it as hundreds of threads. There would be hundreds of posters and thousands of onlookers watching the fiery hatred, cold attitudes and excessive arrogance spread like a plague, infecting virtually everyone around them. After all is said and done, it will be a desolate wasteland. I'm up for that, anyone else?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This thread is getting too friendly, Nac think back to downsizing 40 mans to 25 mans & release your inner rage!

As for no guilds worth anything on Sen'Jin, I have faith that in due time Jadewing Dragons has a chance to be pretty damn good, Rofy is an absolute beast & the guild is fairly new.

Don't think I had any rage over that. No no, my rage came from a different topic that I won't touch because I'm trying to play nice. It's all bacon bits and mini brownies for me.

And I like being friendly, except when it comes to vegetarians....can't trust anyone that doesn't eat meat.
Edited by Nac on 3/2/2013 12:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
This thread has made me the happiest girl in town. Thanks guys and see you again in 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You're done? If this was all your sights were set on, so be it. Maybe I just have grandeur delusions or irrational ambition, but I see a lot more that can be done with this given a little effort.
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 04:59 PMPosted by Toav
You're done? If this was all your sights were set on, so be it. Maybe I just have grandeur delusions or irrational ambition, but I see a lot more that can be done with this given a little effort.
I'm more of the in the moment kind of guy. Rather than let the situation draw out until it get stale, I get my jollies from the immediate impact then slowly after it fades away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You can milk it like how America milks tragedies or how England milks the royals for media attention.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
03/02/2013 03:34 AMPosted by Shimitsu

Nel just posted our kill video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlEPpy5k-k

We got nothing on Suzu screams...

Nice Vid
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
03/03/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Kaelixx
Nice Vid

screw you
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Cuddles
Nice Vid

screw you

screw me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
03/03/2013 09:57 AMPosted by Ahveros
screw me

done!
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Cuddles
screw me

done!
I'm not sure how this works, do I pay you or something?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
03/03/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Ahveros
I'm not sure how this works, do I pay you or something?

yes please
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]