[H] Riot Foundation seeking you!

90 Goblin Death Knight
Well keep it short and simple, Riot is a lvl 18 guild and is growing. We have a very unique system of supporting our player base. We can care less about your age, minors are welcome all the way up to Rockin the wheel chair. We dont care what level you are and or your class or how you decide you want to play that class. We are looking to grow and increase our player base in all time zones and regions. Dedicated Team of Officers and support staff to help you. We dont think any question is stupid unless its unasked. We provide items made in house from one of our guys most time free of charge for anyone. We have all the High end 496 reciepes and able to make those as well. Anyone who is interest needs only answer a few questions and understand the guilds policy on drama and begging which will be gone over before a invite is given. Any questions please message me at at mailbox the e in my name is alt 0234 or add me via real id rogue2605@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from youl.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Update where lvl 25 seeking raiders!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]