Busybee's State of the Realm

90 Gnome Mage
Hey Bee, you Dickfish, your facebook blows....:-p
U can scratch Awol from the list sadly, we did not survive :-(

I know it does. I only made it to join that group and joke around with Grim and Villefort but apparently I can't even do that. Now I have people from high school adding me. Yeah we haven't talked in three years but let's pretend like we're friends.

Sorry to hear about AWOL... this is most certainly a work in progress. I just thought it might benefit newcomers if I condense as much useful information as I can into one thread. I'll be working on posting raid times for the bigger recruiting guilds so it's easier to search for a guild that fits one's schedule. Sort of like a bulletin board I suppose.
STICKY REQUESTED!

I feel like Jefferson Davis over here on horde side.....
Edited by Villefort on 2/13/2013 7:30 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage
ur the king?

well i ddnt vote 4 u.
ur the king?

well i ddnt vote 4 u.

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that Busybee, was to carry Excalibur.

That is why Busybee is your king!
02/14/2013 11:01 PMPosted by Subrosian
Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

<3

+500 Villefort rep for getting the reference!
90 Gnome Mage
Reported and took a screenshot for Barkles. Looks like you're perma'd from the KT FB group. Gonna be missing out on a lot of recycled Reddit content.
Why is Shockgz so mad :(
90 Draenei Priest
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that Busybee, was to carry Excalibur.

That is why Busybee is your king!

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
90 Human Paladin
Steve can i see your big ole !@#$%^s? It's important.
90 Pandaren Monk
Nice post.
Very useful for new players.

/bump
90 Gnome Mage
02/16/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Hug
Steve can i see your big ole !@#$%^s? It's important.

I love you Shane.
Because I have been exploited in Busybee's Magic Pan crepe restaurants....I am hijacking this thread to Cuba!
90 Gnome Mage
The terrorists have won.
90 Gnome Mage
@Villefort

Found your profile on Christian Mingle. I like your wool sweater.
90 Human Hunter
I NEVER GET PICKED UP ON CHRISTIAN MINGLE! ya know what. f this place man.
f this place.
90 Gnome Mage
You're telling me. I'm trying to get a refund because I got dumped for not knowing my hymnals as well as I should.
I have a CHristian Mingle....? O_o

pm it to me on facebook...I have no knowledge of this
90 Human Hunter
The trollmaster becomes the trolled so easy. There is no MFM in the eyes of god you silly man trollop.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]