<Completely Different>Needs a Healer and DPS!

90 Troll Warlock
I believe in you and so does Lance Armstrong. Livestrong my friends.
Reply Quote
Realms forums = /popcorn.

If you're not first, you're last! SHAKE AND BAKE BABY!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Oh gurl !@#$'s getting real people think they're all good and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I was gonna cite some logs and stuff or something but you people have none. You've failed me.
Reply Quote
My grasp of the English language is far from perfect but I think most people would agree that a guild that was 9/16H would not be the same thing as "a guild who's not even managed to down 7/16 heroic bosses this tier." I have no idea why wowprogress lists different progress than the armory after a transfer.

We stand by our post, we relocated to Area 52 because it was the best server that still had server firsts w/in reach for a 2-night guild. If you want to ignore us, by my guest, if you want to use our statement to fuel your raiders and get better progress, by my guest. You guys do what you need to do to try and be the best 3 night guild in the US and we'll continue working on rebuilding back to being the best 2-night guild in the US. Everyone's happy, the server does better and the only sad people are the trolls and popcorn addicts.
Reply Quote
I've got a dozen or so apps that I expect to be combing through this weekend and 1.5 healer slots and 3-5 dps slots that we'll be filling so if you're interested please have a completed application in by tomorrow evening.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
What's your need for a balance druid?
Reply Quote
We could use one skilled balance druid, hunter, or elemental shaman in addition we still need a top of the line Disc priest or resto shaman. We could make room for an exceptional dps warrior or DK as well.
Edited by Shaidar on 2/24/2013 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Hey these guys are full of it. None of them are from Vodka. They're probably saying that because of this baddy rogue called mercone who caused a mutiny against his own guild <emergence>. He was never in Vodka, that was allready proven by his old guildies. Dont join a guild with mercone for your own sake, he blows at this game, is a little noob whose wife controls him, and a back-stabber. I am out. Don't join these noobs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bold words for someone who hides behind an alt.

In other news, I too just moved here. Good luck to you fine people, and god speed.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure about Vodka, but we have some pretty serious raiding experience on our roster. I'm former Did It For Whitney and I'm far from the most impressive resume we have.

The prospect of a group of elite raiders getting together to raid 2 nights a week was enough to convince a buddy of mine to come back from retirement and raid with these guys. He raided with TF from Vanilla to DS and their accolades speak for themselves.

For me this has nothing to do with calling out any particular guilds. As players we're older now, many of us working professionals, and we have more time commitments than when we could raid 4-5 nights a week. To be able to play with elite caliber players on a reduced schedule sounds like fun to me.

Refined enjoys the exact same culture raiding on a 3 night schedule. Shaidar's taking it to 2.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm not sure about Vodka, but we have some pretty serious raiding experience on our roster. I'm former Did It For Whitney and I'm far from the most impressive resume we have.

Jun 6, 2011 Spirillum joined guild Did it for Whitney
Jun 18, 2011 Spirillum left guild Did it for Whitney
Reply Quote
I raided on Oxidation, my prot paladin. Here's me surviving our heroic Ascendant Council kill: http://imageshack.us/a/img27/3615/usk3d.jpg.

Troll /fed

I came out of retirement for MoP, and I'm rolling on a new main.
Reply Quote
Hey these guys are full of it. None of them are from Vodka. They're probably saying that because of this baddy rogue called mercone who caused a mutiny against his own guild <emergence>. He was never in Vodka, that was allready proven by his old guildies. Dont join a guild with mercone for your own sake, he blows at this game, is a little noob whose wife controls him, and a back-stabber. I am out. Don't join these noobs.

Now now, let's not let personal animosities and hurt feelings get us all worked up over a video game. Truthfully I couldn't tell you if he's played in Vodka or not, he didn't list them in guild history when applying so I didn't ask him or them if he'd ever played with them. Presumably that means he didn't... so I'm glad we got that out of the way. I also certainly wouldn't blame him for wanting to get away from someone like yourself and I'm glad he's found somewhere that it's okay to have a family that you care more about than this game...

I appreciate the desires of both you and Spoondzn (who may want to take things like main swaps and such into account before spending that much time scrolling through pages on wowprogress) up there to protect us from people who might be disingenuous about their guild history. We have, however, actually played with enough people who really were in those guilds that all it takes is about 30 seconds of our time and a character name to track down the veracity of such claims.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Lol the truth is you just named a paladin that is not even your toon most likely. Reply logged in as him if you want folks to believe you. Other then that Mercone's only impressive raid history was being carried by his old emergence 25 man guild. Which later broke up because of him. I dont know why you would use Vodka in your guild recruitment process. You are trash. I am writing on my alt because I am a player with an excellent reputation who doesn't call people out often. If you think it's bullsh_- check out former vodka members lol.... this guys a clown and you're guild most likely is too kid.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Give me the names of players i can wowtrack from your guild, that have been in Vodka or any other top 10 us guild you named for more then 10 days lol.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Just another one of Mercone's bull____ ridden lies. Guy applies to a guild which Freese of Refined was originally a part of, and writes this in his application:

"""When my 25m guild imploded, I was accepted to Refined on Area 52 (top 25 U.S. guild) and raided with them throughout heroic MSV and beginning of HoF progression. Unfortunately, I was kicked from Refined because I needed two days off during Thanksgiving and they were extremely unhappy about that during a progression race. Refined is mostly Canadian, so they do not observe the same holidays as most U.S. guilds."""

Refined didn't raid on thanksgiving and kicked him in one day. That is the caliber of players in your guild. You are pathetic. Change your wowprogress to save people xfer's and guild hops to join you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
character history of this alt Kdjf

chogall:
bröseidön
moon-guard:
loveroflove
stormrage:
kdjf
undermine:
emptei
ysera:
Äggrönàught tutua
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
character history of this alt Kdjf

chogall:
bröseidön
moon-guard:
loveroflove
stormrage:
kdjf
undermine:
emptei
ysera:
Äggrönàught tutua

nice
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
/waves @ troll

It's entirely possible this guy or any of our apps are bad at playing WoW. That's what trial periods are for. I'm an app too, but look me in ma face; I ain't got no worries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]