What is the biggest tameable pet in wow?

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Just want a giant pet to show off to everybody for laughs
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Probably a rhino.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
If you include pets that are currently bugged, there's a tamable green maggot (worm) which is currently huge (like Chibee was -- offtopic, best name I ever saw used for a huge Chibee was "Loaf"), though that's getting fixed in 5.2.

Not including bugs... Overall bulk, rhinos are a good candidate. Core hounds are probably second place here. For height rather than bulk, jormungandr worms are pretty darn tall (and relatively thick). Devilsaurs are probably second place for that. Other big-in-some-way pets include chimeras (wingspan) and crocolisks (length).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
That buggy worm pet is enormous. By far the biggest pet. It takes half the friggin screen.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Oh, if it should be height you want as opposed to mass, BC-style waters triders are probably the tallest pets in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Be sure to have your MD glyphed for increased size.
Reply Quote
What about that fat sister of yours?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
The green wasp in Felwood is huge when tamed
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
02/13/2013 04:28 AMPosted by Xialla
Oh, if it should be height you want as opposed to mass, BC-style waters triders are probably the tallest pets in the game.

I think the jormungandr worms are actually taller. They're about 20-30% taller than a Pandaren (which aren't exactly short themselves!), at 90. The fen striders are definitely fairly close, though.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
There's a green maggot or an orange maggot that you can tame that get really huge. I have an orange one. Use BW and they get bigger than most drake mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
the orange/red maggot thingy biggest pet in wow by far http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/larvaskinoutlandred.html

I am soo taming one of these when http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/triceratopsred.htmlit comes out
Edited by Toxarís on 2/13/2013 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I recently tamed the Dread Wastes grub maggot that gets HUGE and it is hilarious to watch people in Org turn back around and just stare at it. I've gotten at least 20 whispers about it.
Edited by Barith on 2/13/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I named mine Chubbers because well...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
named mine "WTHIcantSEE"
Reply Quote
Some of the silithids are huge, like the tameable bosses in AQ, as well as the new silithids with brains showing added in 5.1. When you hit BW, they're as big as a bus.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
02/13/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Drazul
The green wasp in Felwood is huge when tamed

The wasp named Cida?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
my walking spaghetti - er, spore walker, is pretty big
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Chromaggus is awesome, and huge with BW.

Named him Decursive, to honor all the quality time in BWL as a Paladin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]