What is the biggest tameable pet in wow?

100 Dwarf Hunter
02/13/2013 08:55 AMPosted by Yuyn
Oh, if it should be height you want as opposed to mass, BC-style waters triders are probably the tallest pets in the game.

I think the jormungandr worms are actually taller. They're about 20-30% taller than a Pandaren (which aren't exactly short themselves!), at 90. The fen striders are definitely fairly close, though.

I always forget about those things...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
For some reason in my head I always think moths are the biggest. Probably because when I'm moving or flying the moth tends to cover the screen...really annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I got the green maggot before they removed them as a tameable creature, and it was awesome how HUGE this thing stayed! But one day after patch I logged on and he was very small... I was so mad :(

So how are we supposed to capture Cida if he cross-realm disappears before you land? Trying to catch a Minfernal is bad enough, but to SEE this wasp as you fly in only to have it disappear because you crossed some imaginary zone is just cruel!!! Stupid CRZ $%^@#^%$#@*(#%$!!!!
Edited by Ansteorra on 10/8/2014 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Post #22 dated 02/14/2013
Post #23 gone
Post #24 dated 10/08/2014

Please stop the zombie thread apocalypse.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Aim for the hat, that's where the pudding is!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]