if you do not know what it is here is how it works.
• There will be 10 targets at all times. 5 ally 5 horde.
• Once you have killed a target and posted a screenshot of the killing blow, assign a new target that can not be changed. (unless you want to switch someone who is offline to someone who is on)
• Targets must be level 85+ and all kills must take place outside of PVP minigames. If a screenshot is posted within a minigame, it will be void and the targets will still be in play (and you will be ridiculed for your inability to follow simple instructions).
• No afking in a city all day. If you raid and need to be a city that is fine, but if your online and in a city for the whole duration why even bother being on wow? I know a lot of people sit in cities for RBGs but get out in the world!
• A person can be targeted as many times as they are nominated.
• You may put gold bounties on targets you assign, but this is optional.
• Do not tell people they are listed they will find out via the forums. No point in messaging them about it.
• Everything is legit - logging onto their ventrilo to ask where they are, posting on forums, In game chat, etc. Playing dirty is not only allowed, it is encouraged.
• Sha and Galieon fights do count if the screenshot shows you got the kill off on them.
Example: The targets are Swifty(lol couldn't help but put him on the example), Kitsu, and myself. If Bándet were to kill Swifty the hunt for Swifty would be off and Bándet would be allowed to list a new target of his choice.
Have fun and happy hunting everyone! :3
(I tossed the idea around for a bit this is going to be posted but he is still in play, please next time get combat log of the kill too) - Dotsdowork's Death
-http://i.imgur.com/BERuBrR.jpg - Chikko's Death
-http://i.imgur.com/qMIL9Oz.jpg - Reszo's Death