The Ganking Challenge

100 Blood Elf Rogue
Why not make it cross realm since most of the zones are cross realms? I am used to living with a price on my head in the game (both as a Horde player and a Alliance player). And besides we know Reszo only hangs out in two areas, Halaa in Nagrand, and the towers/Thrallmar in Hellfire Penn.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
sure it can be cross realm but if anyone nominates someone from a different realm than Darkspear it might get confusing a bit or hope to god they creep Darkspear fourms lol.
but we can try it out.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
sure it can be cross realm but if anyone nominates someone from a different realm than Darkspear it might get confusing a bit or hope to god they creep Darkspear fourms lol.
but we can try it out.

I like your rules too. 85+ = honor points gained. And possibly a challenge.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Is not making this easy

http://imgur.com/5d32fz8
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Arma gonna get dat bounty
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
May Sir Chillerace put himself up for this challenge?!

:3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I volunteer
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
Yea i can put you both up on the list, i think theres room for 2 more horde.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Vynidros's group downed dotsdowork (my buddy asked me to post this, no clue why he cant do it himself), Nominating tooskosa as the next target.

http://i46.tinypic.com/dclud.jpg
Edited by Nuthumir on 2/17/2013 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://imgur.com/NM8BgDF

just wish it was a bit more sporting
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
u tried to kill me rofl...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, I got aimage of me killing Reszo, but I rather have people still kill his failass.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/18/2013 04:20 AMPosted by Runnig
u tried to kill me rofl...

I'm cool with being killed, but don't brag that a group of 4 came in and killed me.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
02/18/2013 07:16 AMPosted by Sistask
Well, I got aimage of me killing Reszo, but I rather have people still kill his failass.

you can post it and renominate him if you'd like lol
Reply Quote
Played this on an old server. Thread ended up getting to like 5 pages and then deleted because targets were complaining about it being harassment.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
Aw I hope that doesn't happen here =[
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Fedelish
Played this on an old server. Thread ended up getting to like 5 pages and then deleted because targets were complaining about it being harassment.
I can't see that happening. I was the first declared target and only really had one person try to get my bounty and I was afk.

I even mentioned my hot spots and have been going out of my way to go there on a daily basis
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
to update i've been out in the world questing quiet a bit on my warrior.
her name is cybersix because Im swapping toons a lot right now shes going to count for my kill. but her gear is pretty bad
Edited by Chikko on 2/21/2013 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]