conception with the contraption

90 Blood Elf Paladin
(Random Title) Does anyone have any news on when the next patch will be released? Also Does anyone know which patch number that we can kill Garrosh?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A) all we know is end of the Month. There are Raid Testing scheduled till at least the 22nd.

B) 5.3 is a Non-raid teir patch, so we can assume it is 5.4 that is going to be the Siege of Orgrimmar.

C) No one ever said We get to KILL Garrosh. Only that we get to fight him.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
also, I might add, first thing that came to mind for me iwth your title is artificial insemination.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
C) No one ever said We get to KILL Garrosh. Only that we get to fight him.[/quote]

D: you serious? I thought i heard kill... but ... but... he deserves it D:!!!
and thankyou for the info it helped greatly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/12/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Rantipole
also, I might add, first thing that came to mind for me iwth your title is artificial insemination.

whats artificial insemination?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nope - From everywhere I had seen, I have yet to see the world Kill. Only that we will fight him as a raid encounter..... very very careful wording may I add too. but I may have missed something along the way here.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Front page of the Blizzard website has a link to more information about the patch, including an estimated release for end of the month.

Blizzard has never said kill Garrosh. They told us the final raid of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar, where both factions work to remove Garrosh Hellscream from power. Removing him from power does not mean killing him. There's no point in killing a loyal but somewhat misguided member of the Horde simply because he's been possessed by some malevolent entity, possibly demonic, possibly an agent of the Old Gods.

We don't know that 5.4 will be the last raid. It would be nice if we got a 4th tier this time around rather than have a 3rd tier that drags on for 10 months again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
MMO champ was saying the 26th. But personally that seems a bit early to me with raid testing going until the 22nd.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/12/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Puré

whats artificial insemination?

may have spelt it wrong, but Artificial In-s-e-m-e-n-ation. The process of which one takes a fertile creature, and uses non-traditonal methods to cause it to become with-child. Usually used in Pigs, Cows, Sheep and other livestock. Sometimes the term is used for human methods to produce offspring.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/12/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Joynal
We don't know that 5.4 will be the last raid. It would be nice if we got a 4th tier this time around rather than have a 3rd tier that drags on for 10 months again.

I Like the 3 tier set up, but maybe a bonus round raid like Ruby Sanctum. a new raid, but not a new tier. would have definately cleared up the monotony of logging in daily if there was something new to do after one cleared up the Raiding agenda.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/12/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Rantipole

I am glad I wasn't alone in thinking something along these lines
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/12/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Joynal
he's been possessed by some malevolent entity

what have I been missing
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/14/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Stoni
he's been possessed by some malevolent entity

what have I been missing

Visit Garrosh at Warsong Hold and check out his eyes.

Visit Garrosh at Grommash Hold and check out his eyes.

Now try to convince me he isn't possessed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
02/13/2013 06:59 AMPosted by Subpoena

I am glad I wasn't alone in thinking something along these lines

I keep seeing "conception with the contraception" and I'm like... man, sucks to be those people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/14/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Joynal

what have I been missing

Visit Garrosh at Warsong Hold and check out his eyes.

Visit Garrosh at Grommash Hold and check out his eyes.

Now try to convince me he isn't possessed.

!@#$%^- is a hell of a drug
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
02/14/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Thel

Next thing you know Garrosh will be messing up your couch.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

What's !@#$%^-? The only thing I can think of that Garrosh might be taking is Felweed but I don't think that would get censored.

edit: nope, not censored.
Edited by Joynal on 2/15/2013 11:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

What's !@#$%^-? The only thing I can think of that Garrosh might be taking is Felweed but I don't think that would get censored.

edit: nope, not censored.

most drugs are censored actually. Silly blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I bet I can't even enjoy snacking on grapes around this place.

omg they finally fixed that!
Edited by Joynal on 2/15/2013 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
What about hiding behind the drapes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]