chesse and wine dinner

90 Pandaren Hunter
wonder if horde would like to come out and have a chesse and wine dinner .
it will be cool we can have wine and chesse and some wpvp. what do you say horde wanna play ?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Humbly, I would be delighted to attend these festivities--barring how palatable I find the provided refreshments. Might I be so bold as to inquire upon the varieties of these various wines and cheeses? What vineyards and creameries supplied this bounty?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It's not "cheese" Velgarr, it's "chesse"...obviously our latest pariah is a master of chess, and adding the extra "e" at the end for RP purposes. He clearly wants us all to get drunk and play a time-honored game of strategy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I bet the dinner winds up being kraft american singles and a bottle of grape mad dog 20/20.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i will have brought in the finest wines from around the world .
but then again you know how dwarfs our no telling what they will bring
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well freezeward (aka ) gug thanks for pointing out my bad spelling .
but dont you have a dog or two to train?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Might the fruit of the vine be of the red or white variety? From which region are the fruits from?

The same question has to be asked of the cheese!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
red wine from dalaran will be the choice and the cheese will be from the same place .
now there a lot of cheese and wine that can be brought if you chose just let me know and i will get it my fine sir
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
also pandria has some great wines also the yak cheese seems to be good
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
It's a shame about what happened to the vineyards at Northshire Abbey. For as useless as the Kingdom of Stormwind has been lately, I miss the fine wines from those grapes.

It's been a while since I've had any Brie from your capitol. Perhaps I should pay it a visit...-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
maybe i can bring some brie with me and the grapes in northshire abby is a shame.
but the fruits of the new lands are sweet and will belong to the alliance enjoy your very short stay in our new land horde it wont be a long one for sure
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
maybe i should get a cheese wheel for all and some roast beef that sounds really good
Reply Quote
I don't know about you guys, but now I'm hungry.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Did somebody say wine?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]