RP Revival Attempt

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hello ThoBro! A few friends and myself are attempting to find a roleplaying server to bring some new rp blood to and I wanted to see how active this server is, or how receptive y'all might be to some new blood coming over. We haven't decided on what server to come to yet, or even what faction we shall be doing, but I'd like to see what you all think. Would you like some Wyrmrest Accord Roleplayers trying their hand at bringing the RP back, or have most of those interested in RP left the server for good? If you'd be interested in helping us, and want this server to be picked, please let me know. We're hoping to get about 5-10 core people to start new toons together, or even bring in alts or what-have-you to vote on a faction, a theme and create a guild. We will be trying to avoid race specific guild ideas just so we can be open and allowing of all races in case anyone is interested but has a specific race they either won't play, or one they only play.

At the moment we seem to be leaning towards alliance quite heavily, but if there's a lot of Horde interest, we may change our minds to Horde. Like I said, it's still up in the air.

And again, if you all are very anti RP at this point, we can find another server, we do not want to rock the boat and start any drama.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
It's almost purely Alliance here. Goldshire is always packed with people who are always talking and walking, while the Horde really doesn't even have a place with a strong (or even any) RP presence (and really never has...Silvermoon might have been once, but not so much anymore; though with the cross server stuff, there are people IN Silvermoon, just never anyone from Thorium Brotherhood).

Horde here never really seemed to be strong in RPing. Crossroads was only really popular prior to Cataclysm because it would get hit every day by people who would have to go through it to get to Orgrimmar to kill Thrall, and for Barrens chat. Outside of that, the only thing the Horde does nowadays is PVE stuff.

So, if you are considering a server move for the purpose of RPing, you'll likely have to also consider faction changing if you wind up in Thorium Brotherhood.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We're considering rolling new alts, so there wouldn't be any server moving. We want to find a server where we can help bring rp back, or help bolster any that is currently needing some new blood.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
What's RP? JKing, does that still go on. If it does, I don't know anything about it.....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I wandered into Goldshire on my rogue during Lunar fest to get the Elder, and saw a group of 90's walking down the road to Stormwind and saying stuff to each other. I think that's RPing. Also, the usual "Nelf dancing on mailbox" routine was going on, too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
it still exists, just gotta look for it
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Correction: TB-Horde RP used to be pretty hoppin'.

I wouldn't complain about more RP on TB-Horde, though. I wish I still had the time to help out with that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Please bring more RP to TB Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wanted to say that the whole reason I moved to TB in the first place was because the server site made it seem like there was active RPing, especially on the horde side of things...I would love to see more active RPing members in the communtiy and have actually been trying to find people to start a RP based guild or something...((I'd even roll a new alli alt to be able to use my BoA's :S )) So yeah, please, jump on over.

[PS- As it stands, I haven't found anyone in silvermoon city who RPs...maybe it is because I am always on really late, but just FYI, there's hardly anything as it stands, as far as I've noticed...]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Being a heavy RPer myself and being in two RP guilds ( One horde, one alliance ) I can tell you that it is here. There are a good number of us, but most tend to stick with guilds due to what happens to a lot of RPers on smaller servers... we get ridiculed for it. But if you're looking for serious RPers, I've met and interacted with a good bunch here. I actually prefer it here for RP over places like Moonguard and WrA.

Just ask around, look for people. It is here and if you're out there people will find you as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*Sticks hand in air, waves around* I'm usually on most of the time, or at least on to where I'm at least paying attention to people whispering me!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I thought about starting a RP guild and having RP events, but I fear I might not have the time to do so. If I see RP going on, I usually jump into.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]