LF Formal Dangui

61 Undead Death Knight
Looking for a Formal Dangui, the rare dress that the vendor Geenia Sunshadow in Moonglade sells at random times. Been trying to farm the vendor for many months now, but never seem to catch her selling it. I have the other two uncommon dresses; 2x Green Wedding Hanboks and 2x Red Traditional Hanboks, and I am willing to trade them for the Formal Dangui.
In addition to the 4 hanboks, I am willing to pay 2k gold for the Formal Dangui.

And I know the differences between the Formal and Royal Danguis. Please don't try to cheat me.
I am willing to use the neutral AH for trades with Alliance toons as well.

If you have a Formal Dangui and are willing to set up a trade with me, please reply.
Edited by Sovreign on 2/11/2013 11:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
for somehting that spawns approximately 6 times a year, 2k may be a bit low of an offer. I will keep an eye open if I am in the area
Reply Quote
61 Undead Death Knight
It costs more on RP servers, but for obvious reasons. The other dressed, the Red Traditional Hanbok, and the Green Wedding Hanbok can sell for a thousand gold or so. So that's about 4k worth of dresses that will be included for the trade.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
even at that, a fair price for it on this server would still be around 10-15K, not 6K or so.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
i have a formal dangui want to sell with 4k gold. Just send a pm to me ...bellefemme or bellefille
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Holy necro Batman!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
even crazier a level 90 with no achievements.

And how did you get back ahead of me. Grumble. Have to go work on more.
Edited by Marathal on 6/6/2013 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im at 14255 marabro, just stupid alliance means I dont have some achieves so it puts me down to 13380
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]