490 Warlock LF 11pm server time + raid team

90 Gnome Priest
awesome raider been raiding since bc i was raid leading my own team but sick of baby sitting them i now need a team that actually gets somewhere im 490 i lvl and a really experienced raider i dont miss raid times and im very reliable
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Perhaps mentioning your experience would help, you know in quantitative terms.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
atm im 13/16 as havnt found a guild to raid with i was like 6/8 Heroic last exp with ds and all those others
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Heya if you are still looking for a guild then whisper me in game tashboo#6896
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
hey we're looking for dedicated people to join our raid team
let us hear from you in game :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415152453
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi there, if you'd up for considering a transfer to dragonblight you should consider <triarii> I can offer a core dps spot right away. We raid tues/thurs/sund from 8-12 server. We just converted from 10 to 25 and are still a bit lean on numbers (pulling in friends n family members) so you wouldnt be taking or competing for someones spot. We have no drama in guild and have zero tolerance for it. We have been going strong since BC and there is no reason to think that wont continue.

if you are interested and have further questions send me a whisper to iamhelly#1873
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]