Ashes 10man Heroic guild is recruiting UPDATE

90 Human Warrior
UPDATE of what we currently need. Raiders who apply are expected to perform, have a positive attitude and interest of raiding. I do understand real life does come first so missing a day once in a blue moon or for whatever reason is okay, by saying we put our time and effort to learn and correct mistakes and we expect the same from you! Remember it's a game we want to compete with other guilds. We do not sit out people but we do expect you to have an off spec of you class!

Currently we have 3 spots open for a healer and DPS!

We are currently 5/6H MSV 1/6H HoF 4/4N ToES
Raid times are Tues - Thurs 10pm to 1am ST

We are currently recruiting the following classes:
Paladin - closed
Druid - closed
Mage - closed
Shaman - closed
Monk - closed
Rogue - closed
Warrior - closed
DK - closed
Warlock - closed
Priest - closed

If you are a exceptional raider and the class we do not need is listed as closed feel free to apply!

For more info add me Shinji204#1939
Edited by Shiinji on 3/1/2013 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey. My guild is going through the exact same thing. We need bodies. Specifically tanks and dps. I know mergers are sometimes bad. But it might be what needs to be done to make this work for us. I've been recruiting since MoP came out. We xfered to sargeras in hopes that we could find people as it is a high pop server. We were wrong. Once in a blue moon do you find a recruit and if you do they stay in the guild for a day and then /gquit. I dont know if you are having similar problems but if so feel free to let me know. In game mail will probably work best. Let me know what you think
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/13/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Shiblom
Hey. My guild is going through the exact same thing. We need bodies. Specifically tanks and dps. I know mergers are sometimes bad. But it might be what needs to be done to make this work for us. I've been recruiting since MoP came out. We xfered to sargeras in hopes that we could find people as it is a high pop server. We were wrong. Once in a blue moon do you find a recruit and if you do they stay in the guild for a day and then /gquit. I dont know if you are having similar problems but if so feel free to let me know. In game mail will probably work best. Let me know what you think

Hey appreciate the offer but we are not interested in mergers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Currently need a rogue. Trial will start right away for a 6/6 heroic MSV clear!
Edited by Shiinji on 2/15/2013 8:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump need that special rogue! Add me on real id for more info or reply here!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump need a rogue and a prot pally PST for more info
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump looking a rogue trial starts tommorow @10 server time
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Rogue here, might be interested. 16/16N and 1/16H ilvl494. But I am a quick learner with good raid awarness. Assassination and combat spec. Wisper me in game on respond on here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump! Updating the list of what we need!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/18/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Starkz
Rogue here, might be interested. 16/16N and 1/16H ilvl494. But I am a quick learner with good raid awarness. Assassination and combat spec. Wisper me in game on respond on here.

Sorry not interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Spots still open!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump! Need a confident range DPS and healer
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump! LF for some confident people!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]