Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Something need fumigating?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
what is the Fumigator's Club?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
They need to make that accessable Model for all armor types..... peeves me off that my forsaken cannot have....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm a fumigator.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/12/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Rantipole
They need to make that accessable Model for all armor types..... peeves me off that my forsaken cannot have....

Can't use it to mog anyway.

And don't know why its not showing on this toon >.< Armory isn't updating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bah, I almost feel like I should log onto my DK and out her mask on. It's a wrath era classic.

But then... -lazy-

Also these glasses > mask.
Edited by Lèah on 2/12/2013 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Just so.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Calm down, Bono.

Realwarapplications>Dilatedpupilobscurement
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
/tar Nyar

/use Vile Fumigator's Mask

/steal horns
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/tar Nyar

/steal horns

*watches with amusement as Joy is now falling on her face cuz the horns are far too large for her tiny little head. Like a Toddler on ice*
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
/tar Nyar

/steal horns

*watches with amusement as Joy is now falling on her face cuz the horns are far too large for her tiny little head. Like a Toddler on ice*

I don't think you'd get the chance to see that happen for a while.

"any damage caused will revive the target"

Do you have any idea what Nyar will do to me the moment I grab his horns? I'll have to remember to do this in Holy spec so I can put Guardian Spirit on myself before I pull them off. And spec into Angelic Feathers so I can lay down an escape route in advance then refresh the speed boost as I go....

edit: Oh, and Aak always said one reason he stopped wanting to sit with me on our bench in Dalaran after I went gnome was that my head was actually too big and it looked kinda creepy. Or made him feel creepy, can't remember which.
Edited by Joynal on 2/13/2013 3:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I don't think you'd get the chance to see that happen for a while.

"any damage caused will revive the target"

Do you have any idea what Nyar will do to me the moment I grab his horns? I'll have to remember to do this in Holy spec so I can put Guardian Spirit on myself before I pull them off. And spec into Angelic Feathers so I can lay down an escape route in advance then refresh the speed boost as I go....

edit: Oh, and Aak always said one reason he stopped wanting to sit with me on our bench in Dalaran after I went gnome was that my head was actually too big and it looked kinda creepy. Or made him feel creepy, can't remember which.

"Hello, Im Chris Hansen, have a Seat."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]