Frost DW Bloodtap Help

90 Worgen Death Knight
I switched to Blood Tap a while back and really enjoy how it plays compared to trying to game the 1 unholy rune.

I do have it macroed to Frost Strike, which does give me a feel for when I can expect to get that Death Rune.

The biggest difference play style wise is I do burn both unholy runes. I'll use obilterate anytime I have an unholy to burn it off (or plague strike if its time) and feel the trade off for getting that runic power and the chance at a free HB is justified.

I'm not a math person at all, but I'll say it plays much easier and smoother than when I was eyeballing that 1 unholy rune and hoping for the RE proc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Whenever I have a rune depleted and I have 5 or more charges of blood I use them. That simple I believe. And I have it as it's own keybind. I have all my spells keybound as their own hotkey aside from trinket+pillar of frost. Lots of room.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
LAG
That second unholy rune isn't going to help you that much anyway. I prefer RE for this reason. When using BT I rarely needed to use the unholy rune except for a very small amount of yellow damage which I feel is compensated by the frequency of RE procs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]