Looking for Dedicated PVP in 5.2

90 Human Hunter
Looking for a guild which has members that frequently participate in arena and rbgs. Started this season very late, was extremely casual at the beginning of the expansion, and I am looking for teams for next season.
I have played at 2300 mmr in 3s on my Elemental shaman, and hit 2400 in 5s on him as well. 1700 RBG experience(always focused more on arena). Here is the shaman's armory link with some proof:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Eeboula/statistic#21:152

Switched to playing my hunter a month or so ago, and really enjoy it. I have had the character since vanilla, where it was used as a twink in the 29, 39, and 49 bracket. Playing a hunter is infinitely easier than playing a shaman so hopefully you will excuse my lack of experience in organized pvp on him.

you are also welcome to add my battletag with any questions or info you may have
Nihlathek#1576
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
"(always focused more on arena)"

And you can't even break 2k in 2s or 3s? Looks like someone boosted your toon in 5s on Tich...grats.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You're retarded, wasnt on tich then, and that was season 8 on Spinebreaker. 2s as elemental has never been fun, and always focus'd 5s because I played with a warrior friend, and warrior/ele/x doesnt work well in 3s. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Strifee/simple go ahead and ask him, He was on this server for quite a while...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
But can't evennn break 2k in 2s or 3s *!!*!!!!*? Ele must be difficult to play and not to mention it was op in wrath including S8 as well so idk wat to say man...you just suck bawls anyway. Grats on getting carried in 5s then!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Carried me so hard it made makes me mad to think about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]