Swifty and mercader really hate to loose

90 Human Rogue
So we beat swifty and mercader i message them Good Game and this is what i get

http://postimage.org/image/d0x2m1jqz/

Heres the win screenshot

http://postimage.org/image/y6vgudjy3/

What they didnt know is me and Kenzye just got out of LFR and left our PVE gear on by mistake

I wouldnt have posted this but you should have simply said good game not come at me with sarcasm
Reply Quote
4 Orc Warrior
they mad bro. mercader is a bad
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Flair you posted this just to brag so ppl can see u beat swifty and mercader, mercader is good. But Everyone has to loose sometime so GG , stupid thread just to show off your e-peen lolololol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Make a thread about it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
/golfclap
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
"nice try"

lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Flair you posted this just to brag so ppl can see u beat swifty and mercader, mercader is good. But Everyone has to loose sometime so GG , stupid thread just to show off your e-peen lolololol

Your a moron i made this because they were jerks Mercader needs a epeen adjustment saying good game is not a provocative thing so troll elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/12/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Flair
Your a moron i made this because they were jerks Mercader needs a epeen adjustment saying good game is not a provocative thing so troll elsewhere.

"nice try" and making a thread about it implies that you think you're superior. Mercaders a prick, who doesnt know this? And you called out Swifty even though he wouldnt have replied to you if you tried whispering him
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
So we beat swifty and mercader i message them Good Game and this is what i get

http://postimage.org/image/d0x2m1jqz/

Heres the win screenshot

http://postimage.org/image/y6vgudjy3/

What they didnt know is me and Kenzye just got out of LFR and left our PVE gear on by mistake

I wouldnt have posted this but you should have simply said good game not come at me with sarcasm

Mercader is an idiot who threatened to call the "Austrailian Federal Police" on a player for allegedly /w'ing him "I'm going to chop you up, and put you in a barrel".

He's a moron. PS: Swifty trinkets pounce, he's been playing since vanilla. One persona recently told me "those pvp heros from back int he day, were the ones who could grind the most" And went on to say "-there are those who quit/took time off from work just to grind out for gear, and those who couldn't fell behind."

~No need to fear, Sir Chillerace is here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"And you called out Swifty even though he wouldnt have replied to you if you tried whispering him"

How is saying good game calling people out what a moron
Reply Quote
4 Orc Warrior
02/12/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Aveste

Fan boy. Clearly he is just pointing out that Mercader is a sore loser. Swifty on the other hand, you have to understand Flair, he gets crap loads of psts per second. He probably just didn't see yours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Merc is one of the bigger douchebags i've encountered on darkspear. He deserves to be trolled, he deserves every bit of it.

Try dueling him on a melee. You have to walk infront of him to hit him because of his horrid aussie internet+stream-lag. Some may say its a hinderance, but for duels its an advantage.

Anyways good to see merc is still a douche.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Merc is one of the bigger douchebags i've encountered on darkspear. He deserves to be trolled, he deserves every bit of it.

Try dueling him on a melee. You have to walk infront of him to hit him because of his horrid aussie internet+stream-lag. Some may say its a hinderance, but for duels its an advantage.

Anyways good to see merc is still a douche.

I really don't think you understand how lag works. Just stop now before you embarrass yourself further.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol ok buddy
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This posts point was even though im not a fanboi everyone on darkspear knows these people its shoved down our throats DAILY. You would expect "professional" gamers atleast be able to say good game, but no mercader was a total !@#.

And the nice try you see was this

Me to mercader "Good game man nice fry with the dance sap"
Me to mercader "Nice try" (Correcting the nice fry mistake)
Then insert mercaders rudeness here

I just expect these people that the youth of this game are role modeling to be a bit more kind and respectful.

If you want to attract young kids and younger teens to watch you and idol be respectful and set a good example.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]