Swifty and mercader really hate to loose

90 Tauren Druid
The amount of butthurt hurt up in here is over 9-9-9-9000!
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Dude get over it. Why is Swifty even mentioned in the name if he didn't do anything? Also, you look like you came across as a smart !@#. I would of replied in the same way if you said "Nice try with the dance sap"

Get over it, let's cry over a game! All together now! /cry
Edited by Talandarly on 2/13/2013 3:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Since this post seems to be all about joking,
Check out this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cobQ2ME0s&hd=1

It's Swifty and Vanguards, but keep in mind that it's all just a joke. No disrespect towards Vanguards or Swifty, both are great at what they do, nonetheless it's a hilarious video IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Oh go cry a river Flair.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Since this post seems to be all about joking,
Check out this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cobQ2ME0s&hd=1

It's Swifty and Vanguards, but keep in mind that it's all just a joke. No disrespect towards Vanguards or Swifty, both are great at what they do, nonetheless it's a hilarious video IMO.

Priceless XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Merc is bad and so is swifty, I wouldn't gloat if I beat them, and I have nbd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dude get over it. Why is Swifty even mentioned in the name if he didn't do anything? Also, you look like you came across as a smart !@#. I would of replied in the same way if you said "Nice try with the dance sap"

Get over it, let's cry over a game! All together now! /cry

Agreed.

You may not have meant any disrespect, but from the way it was written, I can see where he took it that way.

Also.. pve gear? as in.... you were in full pve gear or just a few pieces?
Reply Quote
Poop
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you've watched Swifty's youtube vids the guy is a really decent person. The man seems to be on a permanent high for all things WoW. When he goes to launch events he is really down to earth and doesn't even talk about PvP. Just interviews people, what their favorite bla bla bla is and really brings energy and humor to any event. Even his pvp vids show that he isn't a sore loser, just goes overboard when he wins or loses imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/24/2013 06:15 PMPosted by Glammer
If you've watched Swifty's youtube vids the guy is a really decent person. The man seems to be on a permanent high for all things WoW. When he goes to launch events he is really down to earth and doesn't even talk about PvP. Just interviews people, what their favorite bla bla bla is and really brings energy and humor to any event. Even his pvp vids show that he isn't a sore loser, just goes overboard when he wins or loses imo.

^fanboi
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Also.. pve gear? as in.... you were in full pve gear or just a few pieces?

Yes i was in full pve gear as well as the monk we just came out of a raid and forgot lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You said nice try to the one who responded with sarcasm. I would take nice try as an insult personally. They are both popular internet peoples so he probably thought you were just gloating that you beat them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
lllooooooolllllll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]