[H] Mischief is Recruiting for 25-Man Content

100 Goblin Warlock
Overview

Mischief, a Horde guild on Scarlet Crusade, is currently recruiting good players, aged 18 and over, who are interested in tackling 25-man content. Mischief is a mature, tight-knit family of players focused on endgame progression, but we do not believe that out-of-game pleasures and responsibilities must be sacrificed to get there. Interested individuals should review our recruitment information and submit an application at http://mischief.dkpsystem.com

History and Philosophy

Many of Mischief’s members have been playing World of Warcraft since its release. Throughout the years, Mischief has prided itself on the quality of its membership – both as pro raiders and as friends united in their dedication to one another. Mischief’s membership is diverse, consisting of people from a wide spectrum of religions, cultures, races, sexual orientations, and subcultures. Many of our members are parents and professionals.

Although Mischief remains focused on the exploration and completion of 25-man content, it in no way wishes for World of Warcraft to become a second (or third) job. The guild’s leadership understands the reality of burnout, and has designed a raiding schedule that ensures our members remain engaged in game, but does not demand that players sacrifice personal relationships, obligations, and other pursuits.

Mischief seeks to include in its ranks those players who have a keen understanding of their class, are dependable, and who show an aptitude for learning and mastering the mechanics of 25-man raid encounters. This allows Mischief to progress through endgame content with a reasonable time investment by its raiding crew. We require a high level of performance from our members; however, in our experience those invited to the guild not only meet our expectations, but exceed them.

Raiding Schedule

Mischief is currently progressing through 10-man content while building a raid-ready 25-man team. Raids occur from 8pm to 11pm CST (server time). There is the possibility that we will add raiding times as necessary, should the challenges of 25-man content require it; however, any addition to the schedule will always take into consideration a responsible and healthy real life / game life balance.

Loot System

Mischief runs a zero-sum, decaying balance DKP system to fairly govern the distribution of loot. In Mischief, a member’s personal goals are limited only by the player’s willingness to contribute to the guild's progress.

Applications and Inquiries

Those interested in joining Mischief, or who simply have questions about the guild’s minimum requirements for membership, should visit the Mischief website at mischief.dkpsystem.com There, prospective applicants will find more detailed information about the guild, its application process, and our current recruiting needs.

Of course, please feel free to contact an Officer in game, including Faustini (Mischief’s recruitment lead), Ague, Twisted, or Bossakula.
Reply Quote
sniiiiiiiip
Edited by Sid on 4/23/2013 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
They came back ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/13/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Kyloria
They came back ^_^

And it is wonderful
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Mischief: The only guild in history to ever employ a sick bastard like me! I blame Ague for all this!! All of it!

ok, and maybe Similu a little too! <3

"Just when I think I'm out....THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!"
Edited by Ozekiel on 2/13/2013 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Oh yeah, and just for bumps and bruises...

Hit up Ague, Twist and Faust if you are interested in joining forces with the home entertainment center that is MISCHIEF.

Buck up you crazy SC freaks!!!! ...sh1t's about to get real again!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
can i come
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yay it's about time someone transferred to the server instead of the other way around..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
i am not of raiding lvl yet. Im in the mid 70s but I like to join. I am old timer who has been away from the game for 3-4 years. I came back in the last 2-3 months I started fresh on this server. I am intrigued that you are trying to restart the 25 man raid. I used to love those and I wish you all the success possible in achieving this.

Good Luck

Grey
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Bump for cool peeps!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
02/16/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Driste
Yay it's about time someone transferred to the server instead of the other way around..

Maybe it's me, but by the amount of whispers I'm getting in game, I'm not too sure "everyone" left! :)

To those who asked me about Mischief apps in game; I've since given up the reins to Mischief. I am but a soldier in the Colossus of Cool now! I'm extremely pleased our first GM, Ague is now leading the charge once again! Hit up Aggs, Twisted, Bossakula or Faustie and they will be your path to join forces with the crew!

I'll be happy to comment anything else though!! Especially things like, Where's Happy Hour? Can you play us a song on Vent? What's better, Stoli or Goose? What are the chords for Stairway to Heaven?

You know....things I excel in!

Hope to see you in Guild chat soon! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Hope to see you in Guild chat soon! :)

oh you ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Finally. This gives me a reason to come back to Scarlet Crusade early. From Dreadhooff to Drexis and back, I say.

Though..I might keep the name. Drexis has grown so much on me since first picking it up in 2.1.3 (Back when there were raid patches in side of raid patchs) [So I heard you like raids...]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
[quote="79225802664"]Can you play us a song on Vent?

I miss those days...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2013 07:56 AMPosted by Kyloria
[quote]
Can you play us a song on Vent?

I miss those days...

he used to sing back street boys maybe i need to do a request
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/21/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Hait
he used to sing back street boys maybe i need to do a request

ROFL I sooooo remember that! xD
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Pssssst.....

...it's back! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Pssssst.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Pssssst.....

I kinda don't have vent info anymore xD
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Ozzy sings?

I want to hear that!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]