[H] Mischief is Recruiting for 25-Man Content

100 Undead Priest
03/01/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Ocarr
How about this, if you can successfully help Mullo complete his mentorship program, I will let you have all of the tank shields for a night? However, I advise caution in taking this task.

...on second thought, ummm it's okay you can have it!

LOL
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Holy good god! 25 man last night...and oh yeah, it's on baby!!! Special thanks to Ocar for c-blocking my PW shields! ;)

The vent alone is worth the price of admission! It's all good in the big city, kids!!!

DADDY'S HOME!!!!

It's on baby?? Only thing that was "on" the other night was a wipefest. Seriously you guys wiped on normal Feng 7 times before a kill, then wiped on Spirit Kings 7 times with no kill. So 2/6 in NORMAL MSV, while we are on the cusp of 5.2 and a new tier of progression. Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

Move along everybody...not much going on in this guild. At least I hope your gchat is fun.

Right... and where did YOU come from? Who the heck drops in from another server to criticize a guild?

(I wonder who the main is.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Holy good god! 25 man last night...and oh yeah, it's on baby!!! Special thanks to Ocar for c-blocking my PW shields! ;)

The vent alone is worth the price of admission! It's all good in the big city, kids!!!

DADDY'S HOME!!!!

It's on baby?? Only thing that was "on" the other night was a wipefest. Seriously you guys wiped on normal Feng 7 times before a kill, then wiped on Spirit Kings 7 times with no kill. So 2/6 in NORMAL MSV, while we are on the cusp of 5.2 and a new tier of progression. Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

Move along everybody...not much going on in this guild. At least I hope your gchat is fun.

Because Dragon Factory is so much farther progressed? Why come start crap here Dogméat?
Oh you didn't know we can see who your main is?

Classless. Mischief is an outstanding guild who, with very little time, will be atop server progression if they choose to. Please take your vitriol and negativity somewhere else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

I'm sorry, were they supposed to go 16/16 heroic on their first night? o.O

You have some high expectations for a group's first time. Considering they've only been back and recruiting for barely a month...I think 2/6 Normal anything is better than nothing.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
LOL you guys sooooo rock!!!!

We're all glad to be back at it just the same, gang! Thanks for your support as always!
Reply Quote
LOL How do people not know about cogshanks at this point? Total win.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
03/04/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Darkeye

Not everyone wants that.

I'm pretty sure I read about an opt-out for that, too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
LOL you guys sooooo rock!!!!

We're all glad to be back at it just the same, gang! Thanks for your support as always!

NP Ozzy, always got your back :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

I think some girl gave me that once! ...once!

I got a shot for it and the rash...wait, oh I thought you said something else!!! Sorry! ;)

NP Ozzy, always got your back :)
Never a doubt Dawks, when it comes to the "Goods" around here!!! Hope all's well with ya man, it's been a while!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Good ol Dawks, as soon as our roster is done Loading we will be looking to Ascent to a new level..... :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Good ol Dawks, as soon as our roster is done Loading we will be looking to Ascent to a new level..... :p

*facepalm*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We were so close too, then Valyre had to go and get pregnant :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Happy to see some familiar and old names on that new island thats a version of firelands just in grey.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

Oh god!

Really Grav? LOL ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/15/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Mylinda
[quote] Mischief is an outstanding guild who, with very little time, will be atop server progression if they choose to.

OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have specified horde side progression, but still, Dragon Factory is no elite group.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
03/16/2013 04:01 PMPosted by Medawky

OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have specified horde side progression, but still, Dragon Factory is no elite group.

Hate to break it to ya, but there are NO elite groups on Scarlet Crusade. None.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Hate to break it to ya, but there are NO elite groups on Scarlet Crusade. None.

Not since Eternal left, no. But Mischief has had tons of prior success and should be more than able to repeat it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
We've actually had a lot of success with keg stands of late, but I'll leave the rest to Mullo and Roatch!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]