@AV Everyone say thanks Slamueljaksn!

90 Goblin Hunter
Tonight's occupation of Stormwind brought to you compliments of <Ironwolf Clan>, and given as a big "thank you" and "go to Hell!" for Slamueljaksn.

Slamuel, thank you for taking the time to log onto a horde alt just to let us know how much you like your capital city being taken away from you at any given date and time. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
"Please someone help stop the Horde please please" LOLOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are expecting the King to address the nation any time now regarding the invasion of our capital city !:)

You are one of those people who desperately seek the sense of accomplishment in a fantasy world. This attitude will only lead 1 day to this conversation:

You: We totally took over SW last night
A girl you like: My preceptor accepted my thesis proposal yesterday
You: .......... I got a new weapon!

Edit: Spelling.
Edited by Hirudin on 2/12/2013 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/12/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Who are you?

I'd have introduced myself but I didn't see you there. Perhaps you were a ghost for most of this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd have introduced myself but I didn't see you there. Perhaps you were a ghost for most of this?

I was busy killing multiple horde hubs around the world with a small group while you sat in a large raid and AOE'd re names..but really who are you? Some new guy in IWC hoping to stick out from the pack? *looks at rank* Ahh yes thats what I thought some random guy who wants everyone to know he was in the gaggle fuzz that is IWC.

Move along if thats the best banter you can field same goes to that ally above me.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
oh boy another iwc tool running his/her mouth on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Kag, lol, grats on killing rural horde outposts. Get at me when you take Org.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Ba bawk!

Enjoyed my 1 fps in SW. T'was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I killed a lot of horde today pvp vendors, multiple quest hubs, durotar(love CRZ jk). I dont really care to occupy a city when I enjoy what I was doing..now grats to you nobody of IWC posting on the forums for attention for being in a massive raid and killing PvE heros and NPCs(some pvpers hardly in a raid)..all glory to you mighty nobody of IWC.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'll just leave it at that. :) /hug
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wedding time!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Tonight's occupation of Stormwind brought to you compliments of <Ironwolf Clan>, and given as a big "thank you" and "go to Hell!" for Slamueljaksn.

Slamuel, thank you for taking the time to log onto a horde alt just to let us know how much you like your capital city being taken away from you at any given date and time. :)

Occupy my pants plz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparently I took the wrong night off?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
02/12/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Garik

I wish more ppl would go around Azeroth camping towns. THAT is WPVP. Killing a king is WPVE.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why keep hitting SW, why not camp out in the Pandaren City, or do you still have people that give a !@#$ about the "For the Horde" achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/13/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Rekrap
Why keep hitting SW, why not camp out in the Pandaren City, or do you still have people that give a !@#$ about the "For the Horde" achievement.

Guards are too tough :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Glad the Alliance can make you guys mad enough to post on the forums :D. Carry on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]