H&A <Post Mortem> FREE H: Sha Mounts !

90 Pandaren Monk
<Post Mortem> is giving away the Heroic: Sha of Fear Guild mount.

Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent

As a service to Kilrogg, we are welcoming anyone who would like to join PM and grind rep to exalted to buy the guild mount!

Both Alliance and Horde toons are welcome to join. If you'e Alliance, all you need to do is have a Horde alt that grinds rep until exalted within PM to purchase the guild mount (2,700g from guild vendor, you purchase it yourself).

While you are tagged with <Post Mortem>, we require that you conduct yourself with respect and decorum on forums and in trade chat. If you are giving PM a bad name, you will be removed from the guild.

Instructions for getting a Guild Invite:

1) Contact one of the officers via in-game mail or whispers:

• Drelmisty
• Dunkamo
• Psyber
• Pandorax
• Monktain
• Windrie

2) Once you are invited to the guild, we will put a GUILD NOTE for your toon that you are here to get your free H: Sha guild mount

3) Once you have grinded to exalted and obtained your mount, you are welcome to remove your toon from the guild or hang around

DONATIONS:

1) While we are not charging any gold for receiving a guild invite, we would appreciate any donations to the guild.

2) Donation items that would help us as we push for progression in 5.2:

• Meats
• Fish
• Veggies
• Feasts
• 300 Food
• MoP Herbs
• MoP Ore

Edited by Drelmisty on 2/13/2013 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi Drelin :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Good guy Drelin...
Somebody make a meme.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Good guy who?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Go GO Drelin!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lux
On behalf of <Lux>, this is an excellent gesture. I saw you post in trade on our faction and I was pleasantly surprised to see this (new to this realm, don't know much about the other top guilds).

Thanks for making Kilrogg a community. A+, <Post Mortem>

:D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Congrats on the kill guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I discussed this at length with our bank officer Dunkamo.

PM felt that a guild mount available after a heroic boss kill did not warrant charging people to join the guild to receive the mount.

A full sales run, where you bring a buyer through an entire instance, clear all heroic boss and kill the end boss (i.e. H:Madness and H:Rag) is a different situation than this one.

In the case of H:Madness and H:Rag, the mount drops off of the bosses and is in "limited quantity".

For the:

Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent

This is not a limited quantity item. It's available for purchase via the guild vendor.

People are free to accept our offer or be skeptical of the offer. At the end of the day, everyone gets to make their own decisions.
Edited by Drelmisty on 2/14/2013 12:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Classy. As. F***.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
QQ
/likes this !@#$.

+server karma
Reply Quote
67 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks for the invite Drelin, I'll post again as soon as I can get my rep grind done..:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow this is a really generous gift! I like you guys already.

This seriously impresses me! Can we be friends? I'm lonely on Kilrogg :(

Edit: This is kinda tempting to finally purchase a transfer on one of my alts and make friends on the horde side :)
Edited by Liinx on 2/20/2013 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Very kind gesture indeed. Got my mount a couple days ago. Cool peeps :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just a /bump and another notice that we also have Thundering Serpent Hatchling on our Guild Vendor as well, for all of you pet collectors out there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hi Anna
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Would you be ok with a level 88 about to be 89 joining up so that I don't lose my place or should I wait til 90?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/22/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Dannysr
Would you be ok with a level 88 about to be 89 joining up so that I don't lose my place or should I wait til 90?

Nope, you don't need to wait until 90.

All you need is to get Exalted rep with PM and then you can purchase your mount!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi Skyline!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
(Celeane) Neutral to Exalted in 2 levels (83-85) in just a few hours. Thank you to: Drelmisty for allowing us to do this, Windrie for the invite, and the rest of PM for putting up with us. You guys are awesome! :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Thanks for this offer. I will create a toon on Kilrogg today and start the grind ASAP!

Please look for a whisper from Petcollector (or something similar) soon! :)

Thanks again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]