H&A <Post Mortem> FREE H: Sha Mounts !

This is a nice thread
Makes me feel warm and fuzzy
So you get haiku
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Will ask for invite later tonight on this toon if you don't mind :) Look for me /hugz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I joined on my alt tonight - thanks for offering this to all of Kilrogg.

Congrats on Sha!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Come get your H:Sha mount and pet as well!

Offer still stands to everyone on server.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't have a horde alt on the server. Does the offer still stand if I make a lowbie?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
I'm looking for an invitation but never get an official T.T, hope I can soon, thanks for this great opportunity. Byronge cute undead Hunter :D
Edited by Hyacen on 3/4/2013 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Still open? I've got a spare level 90 I'd love to do this with!
Edited by Preposition on 3/6/2013 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yes, it's still open.
Reply Quote
Is Post Mortem still offering guild invites for this? If so, I transferred a level 90 alt over to Kilrogg (Dk - Dedgnomz).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yep, still open.
Reply Quote
Cool. I'll send a whisper to someone from the officer list when I'm on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello friend, I hope it is still open. I will send a private message to these officers via a Goblin something (probably) named Qtp. Thank you for the incredible offer!
Edited by Sarutobì on 3/19/2013 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for Post Mortem, a quality group of people who continue to impress since I first worked with them in Cata. Friendly, successful, and generous, what more could you ask for from a guild. Thanks you and best of luck to Dre and the rest of Post Mortem!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for Post Mortem, a quality group of people who continue to impress since I first worked with them in Cata. Friendly, successful, and generous, what more could you ask for from a guild. Thanks you and best of luck to Dre and the rest of Post Mortem!

Thanks for the shout out!

Offer is still open to the server.

Although not required, we appreciate any donations to the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I can vouch for this guild. A FANTASTIC guild who allowed my paladin to get the mount. Much respect and if the guild ever needs anything just ask and I'm there!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
<Post Mortem> is giving away the Heroic: Sha of Fear Guild mount.

Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent

As a service to Kilrogg, we are welcoming anyone who would like to join PM and grind rep to exalted to buy the guild mount!

Both Alliance and Horde toons are welcome to join. If you'e Alliance, all you need to do is have a Horde alt that grinds rep until exalted within PM to purchase the guild mount (2,700g from guild vendor, you purchase it yourself).

While you are tagged with <Post Mortem>, we require that you conduct yourself with respect and decorum on forums and in trade chat. If you are giving PM a bad name, you will be removed from the guild.

Instructions for getting a Guild Invite:

1) Contact one of the officers via in-game mail or whispers:

• Drelmisty
• Dunkamo
• Psyber
• Pandorax
• Monktain
• Windrie

2) Once you are invited to the guild, we will put a GUILD NOTE for your toon that you are here to get your free H: Sha guild mount

3) Once you have grinded to exalted and obtained your mount, you are welcome to remove your toon from the guild or hang around

DONATIONS:

1) While we are not charging any gold for receiving a guild invite, we would appreciate any donations to the guild.

2) Donation items that would help us as we push for progression in 5.2:

• Meats
• Fish
• Veggies
• Feasts
• 300 Food
• MoP Herbs
• MoP Ore

Simply amazing offer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wow, you guys rock. Gonna contact you in game and definitely roll a toon to grind rep. Thanks!

Edit: Quick invite, nice people - what else can I say? I'd recommend this to anyone wanting the mount that doesn't otherwise have the means. Thanks again =)
Edited by Breakbeat on 4/20/2013 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Earned the mount, and two pets I didn't have, in 8hrs and 10min /played.

Note:

I was so caught up in how great this offer was that I made a critical error; for some stupid reason I thought I was going to be able to roll a new toon, purchase the mount and pets, learn them, then just delete the toon.

Duh. The mount itself is a cloud serpent mount; can't "learn" it until 85, and it's soulbound. I only made that new toon to grind rep for the mount.

So, I took the loss, sold off the mount, and brought a new toon over. Was pleasantly suprised that I only need to grind from revered to exalted, which will go quickly. Better four or five hours this way than taking that other toon from 25-85. I'll take the extra 2.7k I need to spend as a lesson in common sense.

Thanks again, Post Mortem.
Edited by Breakbeat on 4/22/2013 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Mage
Is this offer still available? I would gladly make an alt on your server for it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This offer is still open and we plan to keep it open as long as people need/want the mount.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]