H&A <Post Mortem> FREE H: Sha Mounts !

90 Tauren Death Knight
Edited by Ðahmer on 5/7/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
We are no longer offering the FREE H: Sha Mount guild invites!

We hope everyone that took us up on our offer enjoys their Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Just want to say thanks for allowing me to hang out and get the mount. I recently realm / faction transferred back to my beloved Alliance but enjoyed the time with you guys tremendously.

Be well, and always have fun.

Woz
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
damn, i seriously missed finding this by 1 day? :( Still, though, really great on you guys for doing this, glad there are still good people in WoW!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why stop ? That's kinda sad.
Edited by Sweetlëaf on 5/22/2013 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
88728500050:
Why stop ? That's kinda sad.

We had the offer open for ~ 3 months, so the opportunity was open to everyone for quite some time.

The primary reason we closed the invites is for guild stability reasons. There were many, many people who took the offer for an open invite and we had a constant flow of people joining and leaving the guild.

That being said, if people are still interested in obtaining the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent, please feel free to contact one of the officers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh darn it, I knew I should have just gone ahead and done it sooner, after 6 years on CC I was kinda looking forward to checking out a new server. I got excited when I saw the 50% sale a few minutes ago, glad I checked before the transfer.

Anyway, thanks for having made the offer in the first place, I can understand the need to put a limit on it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Will you be re-opening this offer since there is a new expansion due out soon? I have a horde I can transfer, and will have my bags full of goodies. Also, I am housebroken, and a well behaved houseguest =)

Also, do you have Lil' Tarecgosa or the thundering hatchling?

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Ralaanna on 9/11/2014 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Strength and honor!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Their is still time to get your thundering serpent... their is a guild called Magical Menagerie
Level 25 Horde Guild, Madoran server. which is an open invite for getting the pet.. both my wife and i just got ours from there from rolling DK's..super friendly bunch of folks.. and you defo want to get a tabard from killrogg and mail it over for the 100 % rep bonus for guild and you should easily make the 300 gold if you just vendor everything we both got ours at lvl 62...

i hope this helps for the folks looking to get the pet be4 6.0...

Starbuxx.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]