[A] Dark Prodigy - Protectors of the Endless

90 Pandaren Rogue
Just sharing the Alliance first kill of Protectors of the Endless brought to you by Dark Prodigy.

We are still recruiting for our 3 raid teams. If you're interested head over to http://darkprodigy.wowstead.com/recruitment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2nEH_fZXGuU
Edited by Inigiomontya on 2/13/2013 5:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
too bad you're still not ranked higher on realm from it XD
Reply Quote
They had to buy their HoF kills off another server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
02/14/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Jaeni

Nice alt, champ.

The only "kills" were Empress. More people than myself wanted to see a guild progress further than Garalon on the alliance side, with recruiting being very slim on Alliance side, I did what I needed to do to progress into some territory that no other Alliance guild will see outside of LFR before 5.2 drops. We need more than one guild clearing more than MV, and with all the "raiding" guilds on this server, that's basically impossible to find quality players who want to push progression. We've had our fair share of people join, get loot from MV, and not make it to raid again.
Edited by Inigiomontya on 2/14/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Druid

Nice alt, champ.

The only "kills" were Empress. More people than myself wanted to see a guild progress further than Garalon on the alliance side, with recruiting being very slim on Alliance side, I did what I needed to do to progress into some territory that no other Alliance guild will see outside of LFR before 5.2 drops. We need more than one guild clearing more than MV, and with all the "raiding" guilds on this server, that's basically impossible to find quality players who want to push progression. We've had our fair share of people join, get loot from MV, and not make it to raid again.
The sad part about this is that you guys will be known for doing that, making the progression you make from TOES and HoF(garalon and up) moot.

good thing we didn't have to do that on horde side

/flex
Edited by Alandwan on 2/15/2013 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Did I miss something here? All I see is hating on this thread? What's the big deal again?...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
buying a kill to get into an instance they normal wouldnt be able to. anything they kill from garalon to sha of fear wont be regarded as true progression in the eyes of the other raiding guilds.

its akin to buying heroic kills
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Or buying challenger gold
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tendency just downed Wind Lord Mel'jarak tonight for the first time.....made some significant work on Amber Shaper as well :)

Grats to everyone on their kills.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Tendency just downed Wind Lord Mel'jarak tonight for the first time.....made some significant work on Amber Shaper as well :)

Grats to everyone on their kills.
Good job guys :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]