I need healers opinions....

90 Night Elf Druid
02/13/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Riôt
Whether you are right or she is right, it does not matter. She is always right. It is the secret of a happy relationship. She is always right.

The sooner you realize your girlfriend is always right, the better your life will be, in game and out.

Some day, you will both learn. If you choose the quick and easy path, as other *men* do, she will not respect you. The secret of a happy relationship is actually the man being worthy of her respect, and thus, her submission. Don't take that out of context.

Sadly, the despicable shortcut is having lots of money, and keeping it just out of her reach. Don't be that guy.

Riôt

Idk they may be onto something :P

As said, loot will really be a main issue but if you both of you can agree on it then it's worth a shot :D
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Monk
Not seeing an issue TBH. You have your proactive shielding and atonement single targets, and your raidwide healing and CDs - as everyone says, gear should be your main issue/concern with two cloth healers - it would push a slower gearing progression for them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It's valentine's day. Tell her she's right.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
At the moment there are 6 specs of healers. So for any two healer combination you have 36 different combinations.

Of those combinations the top 5 are:
Disc+anything but disc

So if "not horrible" means in the top 14% of combinations of healers possible, then she is correct. Gearing though, what a waste. That depends on your entire raid's composition though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
don't do it, she will get mad at you if you outheal her
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/13/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Riôt
Some day, you will both learn. If you choose the quick and easy path, as other *men* do, she will not respect you. The secret of a happy relationship is actually the man being worthy of her respect, and thus, her submission. Don't take that out of context.

I used to think like this when I was younger. It usually ended up with me trying to figure out what I did wrong and why she was giving me the frosty silent treatment.

I will be 50 this year, and married to the same girl for longer than I can remember. On my last physical, my doctor commented that it was really unusual for a man my age to have a blood pressure of 110/70. The secret? Not picking a battle with my wife over WoW.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Rasul

I used to think like this when I was younger. It usually ended up with me trying to figure out what I did wrong and why she was giving me the frosty silent treatment.

I will be 50 this year, and married to the same girl for longer than I can remember. On my last physical, my doctor commented that it was really unusual for a man my age to have a blood pressure of 110/70. The secret? Not picking a battle with my wife over WoW.

What you are speaking of, I was not, and you are correct in what you say here - picking fights is stupid.

So is being a carpet. I'm not saying you are, Rasul, just making a general statement.

Riôt
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What you are speaking of, I was not, and you are correct in what you say here - picking fights is stupid.So is being a carpet. I'm not saying you are, Rasul, just making a general statement.Riôt

Don't worry about me. I don't get insulted easily. I used to be a regular on Mechwarrior board on Genie. The clanners played rough back then. You had to have a thick skin.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
At the moment there are 6 specs of healers. So for any two healer combination you have 36 different combinations.

Only if you consider, say, holy priest + druid a different combination from druid + holy priest. Most people would consider that the same. By that measurement there are only 21 combinations (including the 6 "2 of the same spec" combinations).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Whether you are right or she is right, it does not matter. She is always right. It is the secret of a happy relationship. She is always right.

The sooner you realize your girlfriend is always right, the better your life will be, in game and out.

Sadly, the despicable shortcut is having lots of money, and keeping it just out of her reach. Don't be that guy.

Riôt

As a women, I'm agreeing with Riot on this. I'm a human being, and beyond that, I'm fully capable of getting over myself. I'd rather have someone tell me and explain to me that I am in fact, wrong, than let me go on a priss parade of falsity.

Also, you're wrong in this. Though there are better combo's, this one would work suffienciently
Edited by Naérdriel on 2/15/2013 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
02/14/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Calonderiel

Only if you consider, say, holy priest + druid a different combination from druid + holy priest. Most people would consider that the same. By that measurement there are only 21 combinations (including the 6 "2 of the same spec" combinations).
Derp moment!
Yeah, I was having an internal debate on if HPally/? combo would trump any of the Disc/? combos. Totally spaced that (:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/15/2013 08:38 AMPosted by Naérdriel
As a women, I'm agreeing with Riot on this. I'm a human being, and beyond that, I'm fully capable of getting over myself. I'd rather have someone tell me and explain to me that I am in fact, wrong, than let me go on a priss parade of falsity.

Oh to be young and impressionable. Kids are cute.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Oh to be young and impressionable. Kids are cute.

Probably young, decidedly not impressionable. I had to learn the hard way by being in a field where the warn and fuzzy feelings of "I'm right becuase it makes me feel good" is a completely invalid stance.

I decided to allow that to follow me into my interpersonal relationships. Consequently, I'm much smarter than I would have been always being right becaues that's easier than telling me that I'm wrong.

And heyyy, you're cute too ;)

Edit... when will i learn to spell? Likely never. Woman* I'm not a women...
Edited by Naérdriel on 2/15/2013 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Honey, 'round here we have a saying:

"If momma ain't happy, nobody is happy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Honey, 'round here we have a saying:

"If momma ain't happy, nobody is happy.

this is completely tangent, but

"Some random broad is eatin' chedder biscuits, but the fam aint' eating chedder biscuits..."
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Nothing wrong with having 2 priests healing in a raid. Except for fighting over gear xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]