<A><Kaizen> is recruiting

90 Night Elf Priest
Kaizen is looking for 1 player to fill our ranks, preferably a smite-oriented specced discipline priest, otherwise a strong healer - with an offspec, but all exceptional players of any spec will be considered.

We are a semi-hardcore 10m raiding guild. We are 4/6Heroic Mogushan Vaults, 2/6 Heroic HoF and 4/4 Terrace, and looking for a solid fill on our roster to progress with the new upcoming content. We raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday through Thursday from 8PM server time to midnight.

We typically raid with 13 members in the raid, so that we have versatility in raid make up, and RL emergencies happen, but we don't miss raid due things of that nature. Currently we have enough to manage raid and progression, but solidifying our group definitely cannot hurt.

Experience and gear in the current content is a huge plus, but not required - only attendance and competence. I am a firm believer of work put in = improvement, so long as you are willing to work, and can handle constructive criticism.
To trial - I will personally run LFR with you to see how you function and play your class in a raid content - it's definitely simpler than normal and hardmode content, but there's something to be said about play style and skill in general.
If you are interested, please contact me via battlenet ID: NymStark#1874
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you find yourself short on a Tuesday night and want a standby sub, please keep me in mind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump, we have needs for 1 tank, 1 healer, and possibly a spot for a dps!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks for the fun, world PvP; for a brief moment, I felt as if we were actually on a populated server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
We can dream...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]