H <West Dragon>

85 Night Elf Mage
Is West Dragon active again? If so how many members from vanilla?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
There's a couple of us still around in the guild, and I think some oldies still play in other guilds and on alliance.

You looking for anyone specific lol? I know just about everyone IRL.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Yes are you still in contact with Dbo, Deanster, Rudyoda, Minmei, Natiliende? I still talk to Shavo, Brewmanbuz, Taglaz, Dosetsu and a few others. I lost a bunch of them when Myspace made their change and i went to FB lol. I have not played in about two years, so I was just wondering who was still on. My druid was Pantiraid in West Dragon. I think I joined right before Smooth left. I played Feral so it would be hard to forget me since I was one of maybe 3 total druids back then that played Feral.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Yea I see Natilende all the time he lives in Houston with the rest of the Texas crew.
My battletag is RunGodzilla#1915
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Awesome..haha ya I remember a few being texans. I lived in Houston for a bit but I did not like it. Did you play a mage? Thx man I will send you a friend request
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
holy smokes it's a peapers :O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I miss the WD days. B DOWN BLOOD!!1!
Reply Quote
70 Orc Rogue
you

Yes are you still in contact with Dbo, Deanster, Rudyoda, Minmei, Natiliende? I still talk to Shavo, Brewmanbuz, Taglaz, Dosetsu and a few others. I lost a bunch of them when Myspace made their change and i went to FB lol. I have not played in about two years, so I was just wondering who was still on. My druid was Pantiraid in West Dragon. I think I joined right before Smooth left. I played Feral so it would be hard to forget me since I was one of maybe 3 total druids back then that played Feral.

you were never in West dragon. Stop trying to impersinate CBM!!
Reply Quote
73 Troll Hunter
We still be breathin, mon.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
I still remeber the last real raid. It was our final atempt at chromag, another wipe. Zizek was there sporting benidiction in some sort of prophicy makshift healer getup, yes he was healing.

Then an argument broke out, mostly over goryonju being a dipstic, head got to big for him after we handed him the TF. zizek got booted from the guild, a few people quit, raid ended, and in the weeks to follow, we went from progresion in BWL to AQ 20, never finishing it, and ZG runs. I lead a few MC runs but it was pointless as it was for alts cause no one wanted to play their main.

I have alot of good memories of the time i spent in that guild as outlaw, and alot of regreted time also. The guilds problom was their officers and their priorities. The dkp system should have been a bid system to begin with, but that never changed because the officers had the most dkp and they were always geting loot, so they were happy.

The Boe's , cores, and other mats farmed from mc, and other raids, were never utilized or sold to help the guild, only stolen to benifit a select few, like all the zg crap going to one dip$hit rogue named dosetsu. corupt crap like that is why WD crashed. And i dont know were you were for all this crap Peapers, but handing the guild over to rudy is why all that crap happened.

2 atempts at AQ40, no atempts at Nax, WTF.. I had to get a spot in Hellmonky with the agreament not to ask for any drops just to go, cause no one in the guild would get atunned. Wasnt that what the guild bank was for???, helping core raiders?? we had more than enogh or should have to get 40 people their chrystals to get exahlted, but no, that never happened.

It was a good guild, but befor it fell apart, it was crap. say hi to errin that troll priest for me when you see her..

Outlaw...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I am playing a warrior named huehueman, and a shaman named juju. Eventually I will level this char to maximum power
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Sup Jujuman lols
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]