The Twisted Shadows fall...((OOC, sign ups))

100 Blood Elf Warlock
Darn you guys for posting after i get ready for bed. I'll just post tomorrow after work. Save some for me!
85 Night Elf Druid
02/27/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Rhashazad
Darn you guys for posting after i get ready for bed. I'll just post tomorrow after work. Save some for me!

None shall be spare the Wrath of teh Kitteh

*Rawr*

:3
80 Draenei Death Knight
oops wrong thread

Welp, anyway, there you go. Rysill puts her necomancy skills to use
Edited by Rysill on 2/27/2013 6:34 PM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter
Haha, no worries Rysill. Nice post btw.

I shall wait for others to post! Then I shall bring on 'level two' *coughbosscough* And perhaps get one of the Masters to introduce themselves in the process...

Like I said, it's action action action from here on out.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Damn it Lia. I go out for a few hours and everything takes off! I'll get a post up when i've caught up.
90 Pandaren Monk
Yay I acctually got a post to not get eaten by my word processor ^.^

Now I have my post for my other thread to work on.
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/27/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Bryah
Damn it Lia. I go out for a few hours and everything takes off! I'll get a post up when i've caught up.

Sorry ^_^;;

This is why I'm going to wait for a while before posting again.
85 Night Elf Druid
posted again, Sam is beat he gonna take a lil nap:P
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok, i've posted. Feel free to have Shin give Hades a few commands. He's trained a similar way to how a sheepdog is trained, using whistles and gestures.

Dristis, I hope you don't mind Bryah busting in on you like that. She was on the other side of the village when the fighting started and made her way around to where you are after the jester tried to attack her position.
100 Human Death Knight
Adrian always loves company.

Just be wary of your hearing. His gat can be pretty loud. His ears will surely be ringing after this.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
hmmm... I'm sure she can find something in that pouch of hers to deaden the noise. She uses a bow so her weapon is quiet. Although I am curious how he got a gat in wow.
80 Draenei Death Knight
Aw. No one acknowledges the undead Vrykul army? /okay.jpg
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay, so looking a the thread, who HASN'T posted.

I know Morg hasn't, that's fine.

Sorcries I think vanished...hhrmmm...to post or not to post...
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
*le raises hand slowly* Im trying to get one up.....it will be up by tomorrow night at the latest.
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/28/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Lineron
*le raises hand slowly* Im trying to get one up.....it will be up by tomorrow night at the latest.

*Beats with stick*

GIT TO IT!

Jokes, take your time...*sharpens knife while waiting*

On a more serious note, once Lin posts, I'll wait for a bit, just to let everyone have their bits of fun, then I'm going to release the hound.

Literally.
02/28/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Liå

*Beats with stick*

GIT TO IT!

Jokes, take your time...*sharpens knife while waiting*

On a more serious note, once Lin posts, I'll wait for a bit, just to let everyone have their bits of fun, then I'm going to release the hound.

Literally.

..........You are Krystala arent you?
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/28/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Lineron
.........You are Krystala arent you?

*Busy about to dissect a gnome strapped to a table, weilding a large knife*

Hm?
*Busy about to dissect a gnome strapped to a table, weilding a large knife*

Hm?

*holds up two needles filled with green liquid* Do you want the one that causes unimaginable amounts agony and pain or the one that causes unimaginable amounts of pain and agony?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]