The Twisted Shadows fall...((OOC, sign ups))

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Will get a post up.....hopefully after school, if not then tomorrow at the latest.
59 Draenei Warrior
Posted! I was waiting for a reaction from the Thane or to see how my attacked would have affected it but since it seemed like there would be no response I just decided to finish it off for the sake of moving forward. One rampaging DK coming right up!

I like to think in her murderous rampage Rysill would clear out the remaining straggling jesters? It's up to you though, Lia :3
Edited by Erani on 3/26/2013 5:07 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
Shin will just have to calm her down the Hard way. The jesters are already fleeing.

Right then....

*Rolls up a newspaper*

*Repeatedly beats Lin on the head* FASTER, LIN, POST FASTER!

Jokes, take your time. I shall prepare a base for my post in the mean time....suddenly...Lin's nick name should be 'Linda' *evil snicker as he walks off into the shadows*
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
*Repeatedly beats Lin on the head* FASTER, LIN, POST FASTER!

Lineron: *hisses then attempts to pounce but is pulled back by a collar*

Me: *tightens collar* DOWN BOY! Anyway, on to srs business......blame Geometry. That is all. Finishing it up now.

Lin's nick name should be 'Linda' *evil snicker as he walks off into the shadows*

Me:......*lets go of collar*

Lineron: *Murder and mayhem happen*

EDIT:

Lineron: Or this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4 Only with a explosion of plague.....oh yeah *Goes back to murdering and mayheming*

DOUBLE EDIT:

Me: I posted......*munches on warlock candy*

Daenith: WARLOCK CANDY FOR EVERYONE! GET 'EM WHILE THERE HOT!

Me: I wonder what would happen if blizz decided to make a rock candy that looked like healthstones....
Edited by Lineron on 3/26/2013 8:18 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
*Punts Lin to the moon*

Perfect, I shall post soon at some point.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Alrighty! Post is up.

Now, I apologize if I might have been a bit...'to' descriptive of the victims. Like I said, this is a pretty dark RP, and not exactly for the squemish.

Basic run down besides that.

You're both in two groups. One will go face Alizar and try and buy some time while the other will go beat the crap out of Alisa.

Once that happens, group two will meet up with Team one (In what way, we shall find out!) and then the FINAL...EPIC..BATTLE....BEEEEGGGIINNNSSS.

Really proud of you guys right now, super excited :D
85 Night Elf Druid
Even though Sam doesn't know Krystala in this thread, I have still always liked her as a character, so when Sam says going with her will be fun, he means it. Can't wait til your next posty, Krystala may be Sam's polar opposite, but she does tend to grow on a cat:P
90 Blood Elf Warlock
When we figh teh baddies themselves, will that be when they get inside our heads and make us crazy? I want people scared enough to concider killing rha by the time things are done with.
32 Blood Elf Hunter
Excuse me Sam? Are you classing Bryah as unstable/insane? I certainly hope not.

EDIT: Posted. If anyone's character can speak thalassian feel free to respond to her comment.
Edited by Bryah on 3/27/2013 3:06 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
When we figh teh baddies themselves, will that be when they get inside our heads and make us crazy? I want people scared enough to concider killing rha by the time things are done with.

Cross that bridge when it comes.
85 Night Elf Druid
Nope she was the one person Sam doesn't see a s unstable:P Adrian is kind of on the fence:P

edit: Sam apologized Bryah he just wants to be friends:3
Edited by Sammuroth on 3/27/2013 5:20 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
Small post to get Adrian to the elevator.
32 Blood Elf Hunter
All cool Sam. Her nerves are getting to her.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Herro?

Guise?

Heroo? :o
59 Draenei Warrior
gonna post tonight
85 Night Elf Druid
Hewwo

*mew*

:3
32 Blood Elf Hunter
*scratches the kitty behind the ear*

(couldn't resist, sorry sam)

I'll get a post up soon, I got ... ummm .... sidetracked ... yeah sidetracked.

* hides the lotro screenshots*
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hi Lia and everyone in this thread. I feel like I owe you all an explanation for why I suddenly disappeared. Basically, I got a surprise promotion to squad leader about two weeks before midterms, and it was either WoW or school. My sincerest apologies for cutting out so suddenly. If any of you want to try one of my half-baked threads, Day of Ashes is up on the main page.
32 Blood Elf Hunter
Grats on the promotion.

EDIT: Posted, kind of short, but not much I can write about until everyone's gathered and Lia moves us on again.
Edited by Bryah on 3/29/2013 3:24 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
*scratches the kitty behind the ear*

/purr

:3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]