The Twisted Shadows fall...((OOC, sign ups))

90 Night Elf Hunter
Herro? :o
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll post either tonight or tomorrow after work. today will be busy X.x
90 Human Death Knight
I should get one up tonight
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I shall get one up, the latest would probably be Tuesday night
35 Blood Elf Hunter
Trying to work out what i'm going to say, plus I have about three other things going at once. I'll get a post up soon though.
89 Blood Elf Warrior
I had a post but it got eaten before I could get it online. I'll have something in there tonight, it should be easier now that i know where I'm going with it. Plenty of witty(?) barbs incoming. :)
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I has posted. I have to wonder, will there be any sort of sequal? Or at least other oppertunities to rp with these fine characters, I'm having a lot of fun.
35 Blood Elf Hunter
Maybe talk to Lia about making another one? Some of us are also in Day of Ashes and a couple of us are in Preventing the Inevitable - Redux as well.

(Yeah i'm in 3 rp's atm... )

I'm still here Lia, just kind of stuck on what I want to write. It's not exactly block, just so many ideas fighting for space in my head. I'll wrestle them into order after work.
85 Night Elf Druid
I am with Bryah still here just not sure what to write been having a serious case of writers block latelyXD
90 Human Death Knight
I've had a serious case of I Hate Work and Everything is Stupid because the gym is always crowded.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I has posted. I have to wonder, will there be any sort of sequal? Or at least other oppertunities to rp with these fine characters, I'm having a lot of fun.

Sadly, there is no sequal to this. Or probably wont be.

Darkwraths are the big bads in this one, not sure how one would make a sequal out of it, however if I ever do have the insperation to make another thread, World's End shall know about it, that I can assure you.

04/22/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Peregryne
Plenty of witty(?) barbs incoming.

Make Kal proud.

I've had a serious case of I Hate Work and Everything is Stupid because the gym is always crowded.

Everyone has gotta have those kind of days. And it's those days that suck the most out of other days.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Okay so I MIGHT....not be able to get the post up tonight, if I don't well then it should be up by tomorrow night.....I need filler, play me off Lin!

Lineron: *plays this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfNxgdUEOF4*

EDIT: I LIED!! http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/882/I%20lied.jpg I POSTED!!
Edited by Lineron on 4/23/2013 9:05 PM PDT
35 Blood Elf Hunter
Posted! Finally! Not much of a post, but at least it's up.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Alrighty then, I shall get a post up soon.

And it seems we shall be needing a new OOC thread soon...
85 Night Elf Druid
short post is short, Sam just killing Jesters, goin Berserk you know the usual:P
Edited by Sammuroth on 4/24/2013 12:30 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
Post near completion.

Will have it up when I wake up cause...it's midnight. I need sleep. My sleep pattern has been out of wack recently.

*Flops onto bed* zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
90 Night Elf Hunter
And the final encounter begins.

After Alizar is dead, it's not over yet! Kry will have some rewards for yous. It's all character development stuff that, if you want to, can use in other threads you might wanna join in the future.

For now, unleash everything.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hmmmm, could Rha possibly cast Doomsaday al a FF9 to destroy the whole thing? Otherwise he can reconfigure some things to make it go ka-put.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hmmmm, could Rha possibly cast Doomsaday al a FF9 to destroy the whole thing? Otherwise he can reconfigure some things to make it go ka-put.

I'd rather ka-put that the whole thing just going boom.

That'd mean it'd kill us all. So ka-put
85 Night Elf Druid
any idea how Sam could help or should he just continue killing constructs, don't know how wise it would be to have him leap onto a guy covered in spikesXD
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]