485 ele shaman looking for raids

90 Dwarf Shaman
Ele sham, knows how to play my class. Looking for a group to raid regularly with, pref evenings west coast time. Just want to raid and occasionally see an upgrade. Heroics are not the goal, but not out of the question. PST in game, about any time any day.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Would you be interested in being a sometimes 3rd healer?

Requiem of the Fallen (6/6 MSV) (4/6 HoF) (3/4 ToES) is looking to recruit 1 tank and 2-3 healers (Minimum 485 ilvl) to rebuild our 10m core after parting ways with some players that contributed negatively to the atmosphere. We'd like healers that have good dps sets as well, or working on a dps set. All classes are welcome if you have post MSV raiding experience. No applications needed as we will try you out in raid and get to know you to see if you are a good fit.

Current raid time is Tues/Wed 6PM Server time (8PM EST).

A little bit about me : I'm the raid leader of a fun competitive raiding guild with a core of smart players who learn bosses after a few wipes. We have had issues getting or keeping a solid core due to personal issues with heals or offtank quitting the game or not being able to play as much. We raid two nights a week between 8-12 EST and we kill new bosses every week. I have 16/16exp and clear normal content on 2-3 characters a week. Looking for reliable players who challenge themselves to improve, study fights, and enjoy adding to a friendly and fun raiding environment. Our philosophy is that players should do their work outside of raids to learn fights, gear themselves, and improve their performance. Our hope is to find players who care to do this themselves without anyone pushing them to do it. We hope you consider us as a new home! My battletag is Endorphins#1445 and my real ID is drewamongthefence@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Depending on what evenings mean for you, our times may work. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 10pm-2am PST (or 11pm-3am server), and are a 25man guild with open recruitment. In 10man - which is what we did before deciding to expand to 25 - we're 11/16, 1/16 heroic; in 25 so far we're 6/16.

Feel free to whisper me (Charodey or Kudesnik) - usually on around our raid times most days; or check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004041719, or www.dead-cell.com.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hey Kapzug,

I'm part of a 25 man raiding guild <Advent>, that just transferred to this server and we are currently looking for dps to fill our ranks. We are 16/16 normal and 2/16 heroics. Our raid days are Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday from 7pm to 11pm server time. If you are interested in joining I'd advise you to visit our website www.wowadventguild.com to get to know us a little better and put in an application for us to look over. Also feel free to pst me, Rynmoren, Ayrii or Kairei in game for any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
<The United> is currently looking for a 10th (dps sham or monk w/ heal offspec) to start raiding immediately.

About us: One of the oldest KT guilds. clearing all normal mode content since cata started + some heroics.

Adult gamers with RL obligations who like to raid with progression as our dedicated goal on a casual, 2-day schedule. We will never demand you commit more time (compromising RL things!) to meet our raids.

All officers playing since vanilla and often 10-20 people online.

WHERE WE ARE:We cleared MoP normals 2+ months ago and wanna roll through ToT normal and start working some heroics again! Currently 3/16H is our best but for the past month we've had some dedicated members have to quit due to RL issues.

WHAT WE EXPECT: We like people who are never satisfied with their current performance and strive to perform better each week. We maintain a laid back atmosphere and you'll never be yelled at, but on the same hand we expect the most competitive dps your ilvl can offer (now and in the future). You'd have to heal 3 healer fights, I see your gear needs work but we can work with you if you actively are gearing.

SCH: 7-11ser mon + wed . No extra days will be added.

Hit me up in-game if interested via letter or whisper. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]