LÜST 9/12 ToT Recruiting Warlock and Subs!

100 Troll Druid
Guild: LÜST
Realm: Ner'Zhul
Faction: Horde
MOP Progression: 9/12
4/6 H MV, 6/6 MV, 6/6 HOF, 4/4 Terrace
Raid Times/Days: Monday Wednesday Thursday 6:45-10 pm Pacific time

High need of:
Rdps- Warlock, Elemental Shaman
Mdps- Ret Paladin

We are looking to fill 1 core position and 1-2 back up dps positions, 1 healer, and 1 tank, to make it easier to sub people in and out and continue raiding if we have an absence. We will rotate people in more and more as people get geared so drops are not wasted.

Bench spots!: (for people looking to only raid occasionally ~ 1x week)- All positions will be considered, especially for talented tanks and healers.

See below for details.

Hi Everyone! We are looking for a few more ppl to fill out our core roster. We are looking for people who can consistently make raid times and have a very dedicated, team, and progression driven attitude. We would prefer an il of at least 495 (500+ preferred for working on bosses 6-12) but we will work with people who are still gearing up provided you have the right attitude and are driven to succeed. We are at this point willing to trial any class to fill our vacant position.

We are currently 6/12 ToT and went 3/6 Heroic MV 6/6 HOF 4/4 Terrace pre 5.2. Looking for raiders who want to, and can stick around for the long run. Our raid times are 645-10 server/pacific time Wed Thur and a clean up day on Mon. People must be able to make these times without fail, on time. We expect 90% of raids to be attended and if you must miss, to please give a couple days of notice so that we can replace you for that time.

The guild itself is very social, friendly, and full of fun people. We have a very adult oriented guild. We run dungeons/scenarios/Lfr all as a guild as well as starting to pvp. We LIKE to do things together. Many of us have been together for years and finally came together in a guild 2 years ago. We transferred here in the spring of 2012 where we ceased raiding for a time to adjust to the new server. Several of us continued on to clear 8/8 HM DS outside of the guild. Now we are back together and looking to move on in Panda land!

Cataclysm Experience

We do full clear T11-13 Heroic Xmog runs frequently, but this is when it was content.

BWD 6/6 & 5/6 Heroic
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 No heroic attempts
Firelands 7/7 & 7/7 Heroic
Dragon Soul 8/8 & 8/8 Heroic

We use vent, have free repairs and feasts. We also all chip in to make consumables, gems, and enchants.

Our team is very close knit, friendly, and reliable. If you are interested please reply to this thread and or we can chat in game. Battle tag Naravia#1910 or Characters in game to reply are:

Naravia/Veelah-GM
Omgacow- RL
Xaemith- Officer
Zillium- Officer
Pallindrome-Officer
Edited by Veelah on 4/10/2013 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
BUMP- Still looking, especially for a healer for core team. Resto druid would be perfect, a shaman would work well too though.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Ill try hitting u up in-game for a chat.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Still looking for a dps (and possibly and healer-resto druid preferred) for our core team. Looking to start strong in 5.2. Looking for il of at least 490. Currently these classes would work well with out comp, but all will be considered. Plate dps (ret or dk preferred) Boomkin or Ele Enhance Shaman. We have low priority on leather and cloth wearers, and high priority on the DK/Mage/Druid/Rogue and Paladin/Priest/Warlock Token. Hit me up people! Patch is just around the corner, don't fall behind!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Bump. :D Still in need of subject above.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Trial position open for tonight. Working on Horridon, looking for that boomy/resto. Or maybe a good ele/resto.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
like i said in my thread, Id like to join. I'll be hitting you up as soon as servers are up.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Awesome Ill be home this evening but hit up Xaemith and he can get you inv and talk to you more about the guild :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
sounds good
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Still looking! We have a trial position/pug open tonight 6:45-10. Starting on Council. Looking for a healer/dps preferring ppl looking to trial. Resto Druid/Shamans with dps offspecs will be given highest priority, though if you dont have a dps offspec worked out yet we would still love to talk to you. Hit me up around 5pm server or anyone else in the guild should be able to help you. Thanks all! Hope to hear from some people!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
BUMP- open recruitment for a brief time. Looking for skilled raiders with 500 ish il. We are willing to work with the right people though, so please contact me in game or by leaving me a message here and i would be happy to contact you!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
still looking bump! dps spot open tonight at 645!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am a 483 i-level MW Monk that is interested in a serious progression group.

I am undergeared for your requirements but would appreciate at least a trial.

Thanks for your time and I hope to get a reply from you soon

(lilxfish13@hotmail.com) <---Real ID
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hi beetobandit- ill hit you up hopefully tonight or tomorrow to chat. sorry i didnt see your post earlier! We currently are in need of a back up healer, someone who can raid 1x a week or so. We are in high need of a warlock though who will be subbing in and out with myself (hunter) and a few other people when needed if you are able to fill that role. talk to you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]