Unholy DK looking for progression raiding (H)

100 Orc Death Knight
Hey everyone

So after recently trying to form my own 10 man raiding guild that fell flat on it's face, I have decided to start looking for a progression guild. I work 3rd shift, so the absolute latest I can raid is 10:45pm server time. I know the ins and outs of my class, and have alts of various roles that can be useful.

As of posting this my ilvl is 486. I have been playing the game since late BC and began raiding in WOTLK. I completed all 10 man normal and heroic content in wrath, as well as about half of the normal modes on 25. I stopped raiding in cata due to Rl obligatiions, but still played the game quite frequently. I have the ability to learn fast and step up to the plate when needed. I play the game for fun, but prefer to push my class to it's limits and play at a cutting edge level. Don't get me wrong, I am most likely not fit for a world first guild, but I can without a doubt roll with server first guilds.

It is hard for me to really prove my skill, as I have not raided competitively in some time. I know that if I were looking for talented players for my roster, I would have trouble trusting someone who has my type of raiding history. I assure you that after one night I can disprove all of the doubts you may have.

I am free to raid any night, so long as the raid is over by 10:45pm (server) at the latest. I don't mind raiding multiple nights, but would prefer to not go above 3 nights per week, but like I said I may be able to do more.

I can show up to raids with a 95% attendance record, if not more. I am loyal and friendly, and all in all just looking to progress with down to earth gamer's like myself. I don't care if you run for server firsts, but would like to join a group that has heroic progression experience.

Thanks in advance,

Veld
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]