Best race for Rsham pve?

90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm thinking Pandaren for the double stats. And on progression if a healer dies it's usually going to be a wipe anyway so the fact that the racial becomes null upon death isn't that big of a hinderance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Although orc is tempting...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Troll = Master race.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Troll = best race
Though orc if AG is good with the buffs... plus Orc is most likely better race to play as 5.2 ele (GCD capping issues galore making Troll's berserking value question and variable based on badge trinket+legendary meta procs).

I would say Orc if you split time between Ele and Resto. Troll if you are a resto shaman ~80+% of the "progression" time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Panderan or Troll. I think the double food buff is pretty significant as it is static as opposed to an on use ability with a cd. During the time when using beserking it is great, but the rest of the time, you are missing out on +300 of a stat. I kind of discount the wiping thing and losing the food buff because on progression if you are wiping early you will usaully just call it as opposed to wasting a rezz early in the fight.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Draenei for ascendence boosted GotN
Reply Quote
Dwarf because dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Time is money, friend.

Gobby Powah!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
because we troll
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hmmm, well, we're shamans, so if you die... surely you pop your Ankh, whatever race you've chosen?

Pandaren double stat food buff is a kinda pretty big deal, even if you run the risk of losing it. Also, the fact is that it's flexible, like Alchemy; need a bit of Spirit to offset having just gotten a Spiritless upgrade which replaced a +Spirit piece? Snack on Spirit food. Have an offspec that gets used in raiding? There ya go, double food buff stats for that spec, too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
A dead healer does not mean a wipe in progression. I think the ironic part of that is that you're a shaman.

Pandas have a good bonus with the well fed, but the lose of the buff during early progression sucks. When you near the kill, and are enjoying .5-10% wipes you're probably not dying anymore so you'll get the full benefit.

Basically what it comes down to is better regen (panda), more static throughput (goblin), or more throughput through burst (troll or orc).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]