Please let ferals clone themselves.

90 Night Elf Druid
Since I pop wall, might of ursoc, barkskin, and bubble/disprese in the first 2mins of playing against KFC. I'm asking if ferals can be able to clone themselves to be immune to damage for a little bit during games. ty
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
4 defensive CDs aren't enough.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The issue there isn't Feral CDs, it's Warrior/Hunter burst.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/12/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Eclipséd
The issue there isn't Feral CDs, it's Warrior/Hunter burst.

My thoughts on this exactly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
While it would be amusing to have cyclone work on yourself/friendlies it would be far too useful and result in far too much trolling to be a good choice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would probably be that guy who messes with pugs by cycloning players at the start of a bg, before it begins.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We have enough utility to keep ourselves and other people alive. If you can't survive a Warrior/Hunter burst then you aren't doing it right.

As soon as Stampede hits and Warrior pops CDs, you should use Barkskin, Survival Instincts, Might of Ursoc, Typhoon (or Mass Entanglement) for pets, Stampeding Roar, to out run the Warrior (shapeshift out of slows), LoS the Hunter.

If you're really desperate, spec into HotW on double DPS teams and pop that + Nature's Swiftness and Healing Touch for like a 250k heal. Then beat on the warrior some more to get points and keep healing yourself. Also Rejuv yourself while running away.

This is all assuming your partner is terrible and doesn't peel for you at all. We have great survivability.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^ yo kid ur SHlT....................................... ur 1250....................................and..................................................ur awful.......................
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
^^^^^^^^^^^

WATCH OUT GUYS WE GOT YIPPS RIGHT HAR POINTIN' OUT THE BADS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd be lying if I said I've never tried to clone myself with a spell reflect/grounding reflect up just to keep my alive.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/14/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Felshifter
I'd be lying if I said I've never tried to clone myself with a spell reflect/grounding reflect up just to keep my alive.
I have done that, its surprising how often warriors mindlessly roll through their CD's allowing you to sit safely cloned at farm or w/e while their CD's tick.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
YES, and the move can be called double team.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We have enough utility to keep ourselves and other people alive. If you can't survive a Warrior/Hunter burst then you aren't doing it right.

Dis guy has the 1500s on lockdown, he knows things
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]