why do people complain about mage damage?

90 Human Paladin
Let's put it this way: If there weren't pillars or boxes in arenas, mages would pillage my !@#$ and leave me with a very clean rectum, if that makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
02/13/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Foamy
Let me put it into a duel perspective from the point of view of my lock. How fair does it seem to be taken from full to about 30k hp in 1 deepfreeze with my gear? (NOT CLAIMING THAT DUELS ARE VALID DAMAGE CHECKS) but u gotta admit that that kind of damage in a 4 second stun is a little retarded

It's because mages get a 100% crit rate during a deep freeze, if shatter didn't exist it wouldn't be nearly as consistently damaging. Unfortunately, mages are designed around shatter in pvp now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
4 second stun

wish i could do that much damage in 4 seconds single target, cant even do that as destro and chaosbolt is 100% crit rate
Edited by Foamy on 2/14/2013 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/13/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Velerean
Let's put it this way: If there weren't pillars or boxes in arenas, mages would pillage my !@#$ and leave me with a very clean rectum, if that makes sense.

I don't think pillars really help anyway.. I just use instants, it's not like we cast that often
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/12/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Lhivera
I bought a 98 year old house. It has some issues.

I think they call those mausoleums.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/14/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Harlach
Unfortunately, mages are designed around shatter in pvp now.

It's always been like that for the most part (our burst at least), but frost used to have pretty good damage outside of deep also. The only problem I see with mages is that we don't cast enough which has been said a million times already.

What's the point of a ranged class when being in melee range doesn't effect your play
Edited by Smoovie on 2/18/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/12/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Lhivera
I bought a 98 year old house. It has some issues.

I just bought a 62 yr old house. I know its 36 yrs difference but i have to redo the roof/shingle/add a roof vent for humidity problems.

Have fun with you're house.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]