H <Illumina> 25M Recruting

90 Undead Rogue
Illumina of Shadowmoon (25 man)
16/16 Reg, 4/6 HM MV 1/6 HM HoF

We are recruiting DPS of all specs and classes to bolster our 25 man roster, as well as a strong healer (preferably with a DPS off spec) These are main raid spots. We have immediate need for ranged DPS.

We are one of the oldest guild on the server and like to upkeep a fun raiding atmosphere while still killing heroic mode content.

Raid times – Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday - 7:30 pm to 11 pm

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shadowmoon/Illumina

Please visit http://www.illumina-sm.com or pst Failhoof, Katanasteel, Riszyn, or Redsexxyk for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Bump for a group of old friends and good guys.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'd be very interested in joining, especially if there are some pvp'ers in the guild. I just switched from prot to fury so I'm still working on gear. Let me know if you guys are interested, I'm usually on after 3pm most nigts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/21/2013 02:50 AMPosted by Ahab
Bump for a group of old friends and good guys.

Hey buddy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Can you do me a favor and remind my boy Cojarr that he sucks? I'll bump yo thread
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/21/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Nonamekiller
Can you do me a favor and remind my boy Cojarr that he sucks? I'll bump yo thread

Consider it done, he goes by the name "Topanga" now a days.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Careful.

These guys are serious. No sense of humor or personality is welcome. They prefer a cult like atmosphere.

I've heard horror stories of them water boarding members and blood sacrifices to moons and stars. They invited me to their free salad bar. Worst salad ever! The beer was watered down and everyone just stared at one another while their eyes choked with convulsions.

Enter at your own risk. These people. They are cannibals, man!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
*deleted*
Edited by Kittania on 3/15/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Careful.

These guys are serious. No sense of humor or personality is welcome. They prefer a cult like atmosphere.

I've heard horror stories of them water boarding members and blood sacrifices to moons and stars. They invited me to their free salad bar. Worst salad ever! The beer was watered down and everyone just stared at one another while their eyes choked with convulsions.

Enter at your own risk. These people. They are cannibals, man!

So the rumors are true.....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/27/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Katanasteel

Like Boy Meets World? >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/27/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Katanasteel

Only problem is he seems to like it...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bumb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]