[H] Tempest <25> Late Night Raid (4/6 MSV)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up late at night or job prevents you from raiding earlier on a Tuesday and Wednesday Night? Fear not! Tempest has a 2AM Server Time Raid Group (3AM EST, 12AM PST), which would technically push it to a Wednesday and Thursday night. This is the permanent time for this group and it will not change just to clear that up. So if you would like to be part of this group then please send me a message in game through mail, PM (if I am on), or just simply reply to this post.

Below are the current classes I have in this group, but are still waiting for confirmation or already have heard from.

Tank:
Pally (Confirmed)

DPS:
Shadow Priest (Confirmed)
Windwalker Monk (Confirmed)
Mage (Confirmed)
Warlock (Confirmed)

Swing Healer:
Paladin (Confirmed)

Below are the classes I am currently interested in having join the group.

Tank: Death Knight
Healers: Shaman & Druid
DPS: Enhancement Shaman

Anyone is welcome to reply or send me a message about possibly joining the group and I will try my best to work around the roster.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN THE GUILD TO HAVE A SPOT!

This Late Night Group is hard enough as it is to fill up and get going so I do not expect anyone to leave the guild they are in to join ours.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Alordian
Edited by Alordian on 2/22/2013 1:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
New Classes needed. Had people bail on us today. Check above. What I have / need has been edited.
Edited by Alordian on 2/13/2013 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
is there website
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes there is a website for our guild, but you don't have to join the guild to be part of the group. That is unless you want to join of course. I am just looking for people who can raid this late with me and some other people I know that also can raid late, late at night.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
what time are raids est, think i overlooked it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Raid for EST would be at 3am till 7am, but we are currently only needing a Warrior or DK tank for the group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Classes needed for raid group changed again... cause people obviously don't understand the times for this raid.

Raid Days/Time is Wed/Thurs early mornings @ 2am Server. This means that once it hits Midnight on Tuesday, the raid starts 2 hours after that, which makes it technically Wednesday morning. Same goes for the next day. Now that that is cleared up, I hope to see peoples replies or interest in joining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]