Question on the BOA inscription weapons

Hey everyone,

I made the Inscribed Crane Staff for the alts but when I sent it over to my shady priest it was giving me the "not eligible" yell. He's 90 as an fyi but I'm at a complete loss as to why it won't let me equip it. I did notice that when I sent it back to this guy that it gave me the 1/1 for the staff turn in quest to do the refund for half the scrolls (lol I didn't turn it in tho thankfully) and was curious if anyone knew if I dumped that quest if it'll make it equipable again since I was able to upgrade it before I sent it over with the valor from another alt that had the excess valor to burn. Thanks for any help with this!
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
I ran into the same issue when I was moving my staves around. I'm not sure if you have just been right- clicking to equip, but you should be able to left-click and drag it over to equip.
Reply Quote
Humm I'll try that and see if it works cause I did do the usual clicking to equip (lol hard to break that practice after playing for 7 years). Hopefully that'll do the trick. Thanks for the help!
Edited by Shamalamala on 2/13/2013 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]