S Priest reforging table wrong?

02/14/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Dictainabox
You mean if it crits? If so, a crit is one hit, thus one chance to proc DI.

No, shadow mastery is a chance for your DoTs to tick a second time each time they tick. Timoffa, its 2 separate ticks of damage and therefore should give 2 chances to proc DI.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
02/14/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Edipriest
You mean if it crits? If so, a crit is one hit, thus one chance to proc DI.

No, shadow mastery is a chance for your DoTs to tick a second time each time they tick. Timoffa, its 2 separate ticks of damage and therefore should give 2 chances to proc DI.

Which is why I asked if he meant crits. Mastery ticks can do everything a normal tick can do save spawn another mastery tick.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think he's just confused with the actual mechanics of it. Like if Mastery created some mutant double-tick that could crit (or not), rather than what the mechanic actually is which is you get a mastery proc off a single DoT tick which then ticks as Shadowy Recall: DoT; both ticks capable of critting, proccing DI/SoD etc. etc.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
What the - I swear I posted something in another thread, gave me an error that the thread was no longer there, and I randomly find my post in this thread.
Edited by Mieme on 2/14/2013 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Shadow, broski.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]