AVR recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
AVR
AVR is currently recruiting one ranged dps for our core team. Lock is preferred. We are currrently 16/16 N 5/16 H. We are looking for someone who is willing to look at themselves when it comes to raiding and make the best of their class. Gear Score does not matter. DPS and ability does.

We currently raid 11:30PM-2:30AM server.

Reliability is a major consideration as well. We do not recruit for backups as there is almost never an open slot so people just get fed up and leave if they are not raiding. Frankly, we don't blame them at all.

We are all people who are working and in school so we understand the outside world. Wow is game not life.

AVR is very tight knit. We are all on a first name basis and try to promote those close relationships with each other as it makes for a more solid team. We all play other games outside of WoW together as well.

If this is something you are interested in and you feel you can be a solid member to our team. Please contact Coldtwinpeak, Kasten, Shnugglez, Hottwinpeaks for info

or you can add me as a battlenet friend briansbattlenet@yahoo.com

and as always, have fun!

-Coldtwinpeak aka Snakebit for those that know my old main
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Hello I would like to tryout for the guild I may not have the gear needed just yet (currently only ilvl 474) I am trying my best to get gear. I can play my class and I would be willing to go any spec to suit the groups needs. If there is one thing I can promise you though it is that I will never miss a raid. I can understand if you want to wait and see if any better geared locks are interested but I just want to get my name out there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AVR
We are now recruiting a hunter to raid with us as well. Please inquire as stated above.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
AVR
Bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
AVR
Got too far down..Back up with you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]