On to other things...

So, who all is excited about 5.2 and who isn't?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Totally ready for it to arrive! As i type, I'm just 4 bars til 90, about to earn the Violet Protodrake and end where I begin, many MANY days ago... lol.

But as for the Patch, probably.... the fact that my buds are excited I'm gonna be up at 90 and were already picking days where we will all be on to hang and play together lol.

Really hoping they decide to make RBG's for 5man groups in a future patch however! How about you?
Reply Quote
I never thought about 5 man RBG's...I could work that.
I think I'm most interested in seeing the world boss T-rex looking mob with shoulder pads that shoot lasers, he looks like an interesting fight.

What I'm not looking forward to is more rep grinding. I am one kill away from getting the last achievement with the crane people which in order to do I have had to continue doing their dailies even after I finished their rep. All I have left to do is the Klaxxi (sp?) and the dark prince but this (edit)patch has Jana with a new faction I believe. And I still have some other achievements I would like to get but that requires I continue doing dailies for factions I've already finished.
Edited by Donzo on 2/12/2013 3:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dailies, everyone can appreciate a great daily right? RIGHT?! NO! Hopefully, well I never have done a MoP daily myself yet, /slowpoke. However I'll hope you get what you need asap to get those achievements you want!

How has your guild been doing anyway? Finally saw that Shipmate found a guild, poor guy was looking for some time, guess it shows dedication pays off for some. And maybe it will for you too!
Reply Quote
I had a guildy come back from a little venture onto the horde side, he just has to level his several toons up to 90 from 85 though and then he'll get our raid team underway. We still have to build up some team members to though. My guild was to small for Shipmate but yeah, glad he found something that works for him. No one seems to be looking for a casual guild even though that seems to be mostly what our server is.

Still trying to get word out about our guild raffle, hoping that draws in some recruits. Was very thrilled to see the lottery addon working again. If your looking for something fun for your guild to participate with I highly recommend it. We raffled off a Jewel crafting mount last month, doing one again this month with a couple of pets as second and third prizes and then we'll be doing the engineering mount next month.

After my last post I am now wondering what achievements will be coming with 5.2... that should prove interesting. I haven't bothered to look that up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Donzo..... Hmm... It's pretty easy to see how much you really love your guild, that makes me smile. As for MY guild well, none is in it, some people ask if they could join, but its pretty much just a junker lol.

Maybe I'll just drop it somewhere and go join another fun guild, whether that be Moonlight Crusaders, or just decide to join The Covenant but I always felt that guild would be the one I'd join to call my final home, it really has lasted the test of time, but until I decide to slow down who knows lol.

5.2 yes, how do you feel about Blacksmiths being able to craft old recipes? How is that legend quest chain etc? your thoughts of course!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
5.2 looks interesting, who wouldn't love killing a few dinos? and also riding them.

and i like the fact that the blood elf leader is doing something

and of course the dk buffs :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Mainly excited for the new raid, and a fresh start on a new tier.
Reply Quote
I'm excited about the BS stuff. I didn't start playing until Dec. of 07 so I missed a lot of stuff. It will be nice to be not excluded on some more stuff.

Whats going on with the belf leader? ...I'm still annoyed with the belfs because I loved them so much on WCII, before they had all the drama and called themselves Blood elf's.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I'm excited about the BS stuff. I didn't start playing until Dec. of 07 so I missed a lot of stuff. It will be nice to be not excluded on some more stuff.

Whats going on with the belf leader? ...I'm still annoyed with the belfs because I loved them so much on WCII, before they had all the drama and called themselves Blood elf's.

well, on the horde side of the dominance offensive quests, Lor'themar Theron was seen threw out the entire quest chain, and get more pissed off at garrosh every time i see him(for using his elfs for experimentation with the dark sha energy , and killing many of them) he even went to vairan(king of stormwind) in hopes of maybe rekindling a old friendship.

but jaina kinda ruined that deal when she threw out the sunreavers in daleran(alliance side of these quests)

and now in the next patch, Lor'themar is actually a leader of the horde faction on the ile of thunder(new zone in patch 5.2) and we should see more out of him it seems
Reply Quote
You know why she threw them out right?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
02/15/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Donzo
You know why she threw them out right?

yea, because there where some sunreavers who worked for garrosh, but on the flip side, the leader of the sunreavers(Aethas Sunreaver) seemed to not know that one of the sunreavers betrayed the Kirin Tor, i mean, he was one of the one who agreed to help jainq with tharamore, and once tharamore went boom boom, Aethas then was one of the one agreed to have jaina be the leader of the kirin tor.

so to me i think jania over reacted when she kicked the sunreavers out dal
Reply Quote
Well what I know of from our side of the story line (and this is my perception, I miss things) The sunreavers helped Garrosh to an end that crushed every bone in the Prince's body. After finding that the Prince had been hurt so bad is why Jania reacted as she had. He is near death and this is after he (and the quester) stopped Garrosh from using a bell to bring down disaster on the Alliance. Since Jania discovered the Sunreavers had a part in it she felt that they betrayed the trust of Dalaron which is supposed to be a Sanctuary. She really did try to stay partial. I myself never even considered if the overhead had anything to do with the plot, just the fact that they were involved and used Dalaron to cary out the plot seemed justification enough for what she did. Besides, those jerks attacked me in Dal with out provocation. They hit me first :P lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
02/16/2013 05:41 AMPosted by Donzo
Well what I know of from our side of the story line (and this is my perception, I miss things) The sunreavers helped Garrosh to an end that crushed every bone in the Prince's body. After finding that the Prince had been hurt so bad is why Jania reacted as she had. He is near death and this is after he (and the quester) stopped Garrosh from using a bell to bring down disaster on the Alliance. Since Jania discovered the Sunreavers had a part in it she felt that they betrayed the trust of Dalaron which is supposed to be a Sanctuary. She really did try to stay partial. I myself never even considered if the overhead had anything to do with the plot, just the fact that they were involved and used Dalaron to cary out the plot seemed justification enough for what she did. Besides, those jerks attacked me in Dal with out provocation. They hit me first :P lol

well what you you do if somebody was like, "hey, we think you all bad, get your !@#$ and gtfo" so thoes people who jaina killed where pissed off that their homes where being taken away from them just because there where some sunreavers who betrayed dal.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Donzo..... Hmm... It's pretty easy to see how much you really love your guild, that makes me smile. As for MY guild well, none is in it, some people ask if they could join, but its pretty much just a junker lol.

Maybe I'll just drop it somewhere and go join another fun guild, whether that be Moonlight Crusaders, or just decide to join The Covenant but I always felt that guild would be the one I'd join to call my final home, it really has lasted the test of time, but until I decide to slow down who knows lol.

5.2 yes, how do you feel about Blacksmiths being able to craft old recipes? How is that legend quest chain etc? your thoughts of course!

You're welcome to join anytime <3

I am excited for all the new vanity pets, and bummed at the same time that I have so little time to play lately. :(
Reply Quote

well what you you do if somebody was like, "hey, we think you all bad, get your !@#$ and gtfo" so thoes people who jaina killed where pissed off that their homes where being taken away from them just because there where some sunreavers who betrayed dal.

Well when going through the quest, there wasn't anyone who seemed to be on the side or opinion of "hey, it was only a small portion of our population, were not all bad" leading me, the quester to believe that it was a group effort or collaboration. I'm not saying thats the case, just that that was how it was presented to the Alliance; or at least the experiance I had, like i said I tend to miss some things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]