<DNOgaming> is recruiting

90 Undead Priest
We all know this server is dead, MOST active players have xfered off or have stopped playing, so this is kind of a shot in the dark, but DNO is looking for skilled, reliable players, highest priority right now is an OT (non warrior), but we are accepting all qualified candidates. Currently 16/16 and 8/16H with server first HMV. Would like to continue the progress with 5.2 coming in the next few weeks (3 or so give or take). Would help gear up the right candidate(s). Raid times are typically 6-9 T,W,Th and would use Monday to finish up or more attempts at progression. Hopefully we can get a solid enough group for alt runs as well. Questions, comments, concerns can be sent in game to Bedo, Cleat or Astrolar or reply to this thread and we will contact you.

Trolling may now commence...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Interesting. The core from trogdor xfered too. but i'll stay for a lil longer.
can u guys accept me?
Edited by Jheanne on 2/13/2013 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'd be interested, I'd have to see what my schedule for the near future looks like but I can bring my warrior over and mage that I'm currently trying to get some gear on... I can also level my 85 priest if you need healers. It's so freakin difficult to even find a guild that raids consistently on this server though. I'm ready and willing to learn anything new that I need to, I just want to raid current content and that's nearly impossible here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Well seeing as this post is completely invalid and DNO is dead, he just name changed the guild to make himself look better. He doesnt have 8/16 HM experience nor was he very good. I was the main tank for DNO and they broke up if you expect them to carry you, you're in over your head cause this guild DOES NOT exist any more.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
holy moly tien xfer to KJ already
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]