LF Alliance Raid Guild

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey everyone.

I just transfered here from Windrunner do to the general decline of Windrunner from a raiding standpoint. Sooooo, I'm in search of a group to run with. :)

My first peference would be to find a 25 man guild that could use a 468 Resto Shammy, since I recently returned to healing after a couple of years of raiding with my Rogue and Hunter.

My second preference would be to find a 10 man guild that could use a 472 Hunter or Rogue. The last few years I've been splitting time between both my Rogue and Hunter, but I guess if I had to pick a dps toon to raid with I'd have to lean more towards my Hunter, since Blizzard seems to love designing ranged friendly boss fights . Not that I don't love my Rogue, which has really been my main for the last few years, because I do. But lets be honest, raiding as melee these days can really be a major pain in the !@#.

Looking for start times between 8:00 & 9:00 server time.

Please do not respond if I need to fill out an application to join. I'm a 55 year old gamer that feels applications are for jobs, not for playing computer games. :)

Thanks in advance

Luck
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
You best bet is to talk to someone in Forty Two if you're interested in the 25m content. Good Luck to ya.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Quick and simple, FortyTwo is recruiting to boost our numbers for 5.2

We are a casual raiding guild we a set schedule and no drama.

-Raid times Tues-Thurs 6:30-10:30pm Server time (cst)

No yelling, no name calling. PST anyone in guild in game or message here and we will get back to you.

Add me to real ID. szymanski@mad.scientist.com
Edited by Phonefu on 2/23/2013 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]