Farewell <GS>!

90 Draenei Warrior
Gwen Stefani is moving! I know most of you will be sad to see us go (lol), but we're off to a bigger pond. We haven't had a good reputation on this server, but we have enjoyed the time we spent here, and there's been a lot of friendly players.

We bear you no ill will and we wish you all the best of luck in game and IRL.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Good Luck
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Even though I out right hate the alliance. This is a sign that this server is slowly dying off. GS even though I don't know any of you best of luck in the future.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
You know some of us,...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The only way forward is more Openraid to make up for missing members. It's not just Blackhand that is slowly dying.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
gsooooooooo bad guild
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/13/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Bandria
Even though I out right hate the alliance. This is a sign that this server is slowly dying off. GS even though I don't know any of you best of luck in the future.

The server started to slowly die end of Cata, the server is now dead. You really jus now noticing this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Goodluck GS in your new home!
Reply Quote
This makes me very sad....a sad panda.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
blackheart I've noticed it but been working so much I tend to miss a lot more then I use too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
well this is a bunch of bs the armory thinks im still a fgn worgen. I AM FORSAKEN
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This has nothing to do with "server dying omg!" They hit their recruitment plateau here and are moving to Illidan, or have moved to Illidan, like every single other guild that does really well, barring a few.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Gwen Stefani had members that nearly always trolled our chat. Good riddance to them. I hope Illidan treats them as they deserve to be treated.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Illidan is the ultimate troll server. Going there instantly makes you the best player ever. Being from that server means you get to talk down on others, act as if you're the best LFR champion ever, and just in general everyone sucks compared to you.

Or was that just my experience with people from the server?

Either way, deuces GS. Enjoy your new home.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
yesssssssssssssssssss undead buurd
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
02/18/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Buurd
yesssssssssssssssssss undead buurd

I am so jealous right now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/17/2013 11:58 PMPosted by Dorvion
Gwen Stefani had members that nearly always trolled our chat. Good riddance to them. I hope Illidan treats them as they deserve to be treated.

You sound a bit salty.

good luck GS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good luck and I am sorry to see you go. People are people and you guys always ran a large guild with the attendant egos :). It was fun watching as a bystander, hopefully you will find what your looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
GS is either trolling super hard or jus plain stalking me by coming to Illidan...either way. Im turned on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/18/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Blackfreid
GS is either trolling super hard or jus plain stalking me by coming to Illidan

I was kinda hoping for Tich so I could kill one now and then - but not only did they go Ill'dan, they went horde. /sadpanda
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]